-Eight-

"Are you really doing this?" Avalon asked, smiling her head off. I looked at her and rolled my eyes, "Its not that much Av, i just invited him over for dinner. Thats it" I said as i curled my hair. "If its not much, then why are you getting all dolled up?" she smirked at me, i looked at her and rolled my eyes, continuing to curl my hair. "A girl's allowed to look pretty for herself" i said, she chuckled, throwing her head back. "Yeah okay" she smirked as she walked out of the room, i couldnt help but chuckled a little. Truth was, maybe i was dolling myself up a little for Niall, I had started to fall for him, i guess you could say i really fancied him, but i didnt want to make it obvious, i had to make sure i wasnt going to get my heart broken again. 

I finished my hair, ending up with loose beachy looking waves. I had on a light layer of foundation, a thin line of eyeliner and mascara. I had on a baggy black singlet, ripped boyfriend cut jeans, with the bottoms rolled up to 3/4 and denim jacket with sweatshirt-material sleeves and hood. I looked myself over in the mirror, smiling as i made my way out into the lounge. "Looking god girl" Avalon smiled as i walked out, "Thanks" i smiled, "Just socks though, really? no shoes?" She chuckled, "Yeah, why would i put on shoes in my place, i aint going anywhere" i smiled, she just laughed and rolled her eyes. "So, im going to go" Avalon said as she picked up her keys and her bag. 

"Where ya going?" i asked, looking at her. "Louis's. The other boys invited me to watch a movie" She smiled, "Well, have fun. Im off" she said as she walked out the door. I sat on the couch, turning on the tv *Knock Knock* "Its open" i yelled, "I bring food" I turned around, smiling at Niall who had two pizza boxes in his hand. "My hero" i joked, he chuckled as he collapsed next to me. We sat and laughed as we ate the pizza, talking about random things. "Alright, so what do you wanna do now?" i asked, smiling at him. "Well, we could do a twitcam" he smirked at me, "A what?" i asked, looking at him confused. "A twitcam" he smiled, "its where we sit in front of a camera and the fans watch and talk to us" he had a huge grin on his face. "Alright, sounds like fun" i grinned, i got up and ran to my room, grabbing my laptop before walking back into the lounge and handing it to Niall, i sat back on the couch and watched as he set it all up on the coffee table in the lounge, sitting forward on the couch, he smiled into the camera. 

"Hey guys" he cheered, waving to the screen. "I have a friend here with me, her name's Chelsi and she is one of the sickest football players ever" he smiled, looking back at me. "Hi" i smiled as i leant forward, waving at the camera. "Her cousin's David Beckham" he smiled at the camera, i shrugged. "Someone wants to know how we met" Niall smiled at me, "They came to the soccer field where me and my mate were practising, and he was wowed by my soccer skills" i winked at the camera, causing Niall to chuckle. "Where are the boys? Um, they're all at Louis's. with Chelsi's room mate Avalon" Niall smiled, "Niall and I are too cool so we're at mine and we had pizza and now we're sitting here" i smiled, my phone began to ring, i looked down at the caller ID, Avalon. 

"Excuse me" i smiled as i got up, walking into my room. "Hello?" i said, sitting on my bed. "Wowed him with my soccer skills, really Chels, really?" she said, mocking me. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "You guys are seriously watching?" i asked, "yes we are love" Louis said through the phone, "Oh, by the way. you're on speaker" Avalon said, "Yeah, i figured" i chuckled, "Oh my god, he's actually saying it" Zayn said in the background. "Do you think she'll hear?" Harry said, "Uh, guys Chelsi is on the phone" Liam said, i could tell it was through gritted teeth. "Av, what are they talking about?" i asked, "Nothing Chels, look i have to go love you bye" she said, hanging up before i could answer. I looked at the phone weirdly, before shaking my head and getting up, and walking towards the lounge. 

I stopped at the end of the hallway, where Niall couldnt see me, when i heard my name mentioned. "She's like my dream girl, but dont tell her that. I really really like her, but i dont think she likes me at all. i wish she would realize, i wish she wouldn't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me. I mean Every morning I just wanna see her staring back at me, 'cause I know that's a good place to start, does that make me sound crazy? i dont even know why im telling you guys, she doesnt even know how i feel. It's just I know people make promises all the time, then they turn right around and break them, when someone cuts your heart open with a knife, while you beating and thats all she really thinks, but i could be different, ya know? i could change her mind. If only she'd give me a chance" He sighed, my heart broke a little, but at the same time i got butterflies, my heart racing. 

My phone started to vibrate, and i looked down to see alot of twitter notifications. I went through them, all of them telling me to give Niall a chance, i smiled down at my phone, sending a quick tweet and then looked up at Niall. I walked back over and sat down, smiling at Niall. "What are you smiling at?" He asked, "It's not a bad thing to fall in love" i smiled, he still looked confused. I smiled as i handed him my phone, twitter screen open, a grin growing on his face. "Really?" he looked up at me. "Really" i smiled, he looked back down at the tweet. I'll give him a chance, maybe he could be that guy to change everything.