-Twenty One-

"Run Chelsi" Coach yelled, i sprinted from one end of the field to the other, "Again" he yelled, i sighed as i repeated the same action. We had been training for the last 4 hours and it was only 9:30am, we were all tired and jet-legged as hell, but that didnt bother coach, he was pushing us as hard as he could. The tournament wasnt starting for a week and we had training everyday till our first game, four hours every morning. "Alright, well done girls. Thats all for today, the afternoon is yours, see you tomorrow morning, we'll be training with one of the boys teams" Coach said as he walked off the field. I sighed as i fell to the ground, lying on my back. 

"That was the longest four hours of my life" Avalon whined as she collapsed next to me. "Amen to that" i barely said, struggling to breath. "I...need...pizza" She breathed out, i looked over at her and chuckled. "Alright, lets go" I said, sighing as i got up, pulling Avalon up with me, we grabbed our gear and made our way back to the house, luckily it was only a five minute walk back to the house. As soon as we walked in, i sat on the edge of the couch, falling back, so my legs were dangling off the edge, closing my eyes, placing both arms over my face. "Oh my gosh" Louis yelled as barged in, collapsing at the other end of the couch. 

"That was one of the toughest days ever" he said, "you too?" i asked, "I dont know what's going on with Coach but damn he just killed us today" Louis whined, "You have no idea" Avalon scoffed, i sat up slightly to look at him, "Oh trust me, we have an idea" she said, "Amen" i said, lying back down. "Hey babe" Niall said, leaning down, pecking me on the lips. "Wanna explore this afternoon?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the couch, "Love to" i smiled at him, sitting up, i kissed him on the cheek before running to the bathroom to have a quick shower. I left my hair out, naturally wavy, putting on a light layer of foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I chucked on my washed-out ripped-boyfriend jeans, a baggy mint green v-neck t-shirt, tying a blue/purple/black flannel around my waist and slipping on my black vans. I grabbed my sunny's, phone and cards, sliding them into my phone-case, that had a slot on the back for them, before walking back into the lounge. 

"Ready" i smiled, "Alright, we'll be back soon" Niall smiled as we walked out. We walked around Sydney for a bit, popping in and out of different shops, seeing the different sights. "Do you mind if we pop into see the 5sos boys?" Niall asked as we walked hand-in-hand through the city. "Sure" i smiled at him, squeezing his hand. He cheered as we made our way to the 5Sos house. "They dont know we're here yet, its a surprise" Niall smiled, "How about i go in first, then let you in?" i asked, he nodded with smirk. When we arrived outside, Niall hid in the garden as i walked up to the door, knocking. "Hi" A fluffy haired boy answered on the other side. 

"Hi, um, My names..." i began but stopped when i heard someone gasp behind him, "Oh, my, gosh. Your Chelsi Beckham, football star and niece to David Beckham" The boy said as he walked closer, "Uh, yeap. Thats me" i giggled, "Oh yeah. We watch your football games all the time" The first boy answered, "Im Ashton and thats Luke" he smiled, pointing to the boy behind him. "Do you wanna come in?" Luke asked, "Sure" i smiled, walking in, i turned around and winked at Niall. "So, what brings you here?" Ashton asked as we walked through the house, "Oh, i was just exploring Sydney and got a little lost, so here i am" i lied, smiling at the boys. "Oh, nice. Well you turned up at the right house" Ashton smiled, walking outside. 

"Calum, Michael, come meet someone" He yelled, two others soon came running over. "No way, Chelsi Beckham?" Calum, i believe, smiled at me. "Hi" i waved, "Did you kidnap her Luke?" Michael smirked, Luke shot him the evils and i couldnt help but giggle. "Do you mind if i use your bathroom?" i asked, "Sure, third door down the hall" Ashton smiled, i nodded and walked back into the house, i quietly made my way to the front door, opening it quietly and motioning for Niall to come in, we walked back outside, Niall following me. "Hey, um. I kind brought someone with me" i smiled as i walked out, Niall stepped out after me and the boys all ran over, tackling him to the ground, i laughed as they all cheered. "Wait, what?" Calum asked, looking at me confused as they all got off Niall. "Okay, so i didnt get lost, i came here because Niall wanted me too" i shrugged, "No, you two?" Ashton smiled at Niall, Niall nodded with a smirk. "Go you mate" Luke said, fist bumping Niall, i rolled my eyes. "You're such boys"