-Thirty Four-

"Your...what?" Niall stuttered out, his eyes piercing into mine. "Niall...I" i began, but I shook my head. "Coach called and said i had to come back. The team needs me, if i dont go, he'll kick me off. I dont have a choice. I have to go" i sighed, "I dont want to leave. But i have to" I half whispered, "Why? why cant you just stay? The team will do fine without you" he said, sadness filling his eyes, "I cant Niall. Football is so important to me, you of all people should know that. Football is my career" i half yelled, clenching my hands into fists. "But what about me? Cant you just stay for me?" He said, "I love you Niall, you know i do. But i cant just give up Football. Why are you asking me to give it up? i wouldnt ask you to give up all of this" i yelled, tears had begun to fall again. "Fine then, go. See if i care" he hissed, turning around to walk off. "Niall" i yelled, but he just shook his head, continuing to walk away. "Im sorry" i whispered, whipping away the tears. I made my way back to the hotel, booking the first flight back to London, which happened to be tonight. 

I backed my bags, heading to the arena to grab my guitar and say goodbye. "Chelsi, are you...leaving?" Louis asked as i walked onto the stage, putting my guitar in its case. "Yeap" i said, popping the P. "Football tournament in a week. The team needs me" i sighed, standing up. Louis pulled me in for a hug, squeezing me tight. "We'll miss you" he smiled after he let go, "I'll miss you too" i smiled, lightly punching him on the arm. I said goodbye to the others, giving them each a long hug. "Where's Niall?" i asked Liam, "Uh, he's on the bus" Liam said, scratching the back of his head. I nodded, half smiling as i made my way out to the tour bus. I knocked on the door, but when there was no answer, i made my way onto the bus. Placing my guitar down at the front, i made my way to the back, where i found Niall sitting with his guitar. strumming a tine. 

"Well, im leaving" i half whisperd. Silence. "I'll call, uh. Text you when i land." i sighed, still silence. "Well, i guess goodbye. I love you" i said before i walked off the bus, grabbing my guitar on the way. I walked off the bus, making my way back to the car, placing the guitar in the back. "Chelsi, wait" i turned around and saw Niall running after me, without any words he pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him tight. "Im sorry" he whispered, burying his face in my neck. "Its okay" I smiled. He loosed his grip, and i lent back, looking him in the eyes. "You have to call me every night and we'll skype as much as we can" he said, i nodded, a smile on my face. I leaned in, our lips connecting. "Im gunna miss you so much" he whispered into the kiss, i nodded as we pulled apart, leaving our foreheads together. "I'll miss you too" i smiled, "But we'll be together again before you know it" i smiled, he nodded. "I have to go" i said, my smile dropping. He nodded, pecking me on the lips, before letting go, "Love you" i smiled, opening the car door, "Love you more" he half smiled. I held the tears in as the car drove away, keeping them in all the way to the airport.

I made my way onto the plane, plugging in my headphones as i looked out the window, closing my eyes and letting sleep take over. Before i knew it i was back in my London apartment, getting ready for football practise. I sighed as i made my way to the field, being tackled by the team as soon as i set foot on the field. "We missed you" Avalon cheered as they all let go. "Missed you too" i half smiled as i made my way to the changing rooms. We got on with football practise for a full 4 hours, by the time we finished i was dead. "Chelsi, you arnt the same. Whats up?" Avalon asked, i sighed as i sat down on the bench, leaning my head against the wall. "I know its only been like a day, but...I miss him" i pouted, "Aw, baby. I know you do, come here" she said, pulling me in for a hug. "Everything will get better. Im here for you" she smiled, squeezing me tight. "Movie night at mine" i smiled, causing her to giggle. "Movie night at yours"