-Thirty Five-

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Hi and welcome, today we are here with the biggest boyband in the world, One Direction" The interviewer smiled, we all waved at the camera. "Alright boys, lets get into it" she smiled. We answered alot of questions, going for an hour straight before taking a quick break. I took the chance to run, darting out of the room before Paul could catch me, "Thats ma boy" Louis yelled as i escaped, running to the stage. I slowed down when i heard singing, i smiled as i stopped on the side of the stage, the 5SOS boys and Chelsi, singing. 

"Do, Do, do, do, do-do-do, Do, do, do, do-do-do, Do, do, do, do-do-do" Chelsi sung, standing up and walking along the catwalk. "Today, I'm laughing the clouds away, I hear what the flowers say, And drink every drop of rain" she smiled, the boys following her. "And I see, Places that I have been, In ways that I've never seen, My side of the grass is green" Luke sung, walking around the stage. "Ooh I can't believe that it's so simple, It feels so natural to me" Calum and Michael sung to each other. "If this is love, Then love is easy, It's the easiest thing to do, If this is love, Then love completes me, Cause it feels like I've been missing you" Ashton sung, "A simple equation, With no complications, To leave you confused, If this is love, love, love, Hmm it's the easiest thing to do" I sang, walking out onto the stage, they all looked at me shocked. 

"Niall, your suppose to be in an interview" Chelsi giggled as she stopped strumming, placing her hands on her hips. "I escaped, i missed you too much" I winked, walking over. "Niall" Paul yelled from backstage, I ran over, hiding behind Chelsi. "Where is he?" Paul asked as he walked out onto the stage. "I have no idea. No idea. So so sorry" She smiled. Paul narrowed his eyes at her and he walked off stage. "You are in so much trouble" She said, looking at me as she walked over, putting her guitar away. "You're worth it" I smiled, running and picking her up, spinning her around. She giggled as she pecked me on the lips, "Niall" Paul yelled, "Let's go" Sighed, "Come with me, pleeeaassee" I pleaded, giving my best puppy dog face. "Ugh, fine" She sighed sarcastically as she followed me. 

"There you are mate, we've been waiting for you" Louis said as we walked in, "Sorry" I said, sitting down, "Had to see my lady" I winked at Chelsi, She rolled her eyes and giggled. "Alright, so Niall, we here you're officially taken again" The interview smiled at me, I sat up, smiling at the mention of the topic, nodding. "Yeah, I am taken. Happily taken" I smiled, my eyes traveling to find Chelsi's. "Tell us about her" She smiled, "Oh here we go" Louis said, rolling his eyes, the other boys chuckling. "She's just amazing. The perfect girl, i couldnt ask for anyone better. And she gets along with the boys so well" I smiled, "She's like a little sister to us, so we look out for her" Zayn pipped up, smiling down at me. 

I noticed Chelsi leave the room, for a phone call. I watched as she smiled at me through the glass window, her facials changed from a smile to a frown, running a had through her hair. "So Niall, are the fans happy for you?" The interviewer asked, "Yeah, i think so. I mean they should be. They all seem to take it really well and some of our fans were already her fans, because of her football team. But even if they dont like her, i still love her you know" I smiled, Chelsi walked back in with a smile on her face, "She's probably the best thing that's happened to me and having her on tour is the best, i never feel homesick anymore because she's here with me and she is my home" i smiled, tears had began to form, but i held them in, i looked at Chelsi, smiling, but the smile had faded from her face and she ran out of the room, crying. 

I went to get up but Paul shook his head, "Well, thats all for today. Thank you One Direction" the interviewer said, i didnt hear the rest as i darted off after her. "Chelsi" i yelled, "are you okay?" i walked towards her, she turned around, tears flowing down her cheeks. "How am i suppose to tell you im leaving, when you call me home?" she half yelled, i looked at her confused, and shocked. "Your...what?" I stuttered out. "Niall...I" She began, but shook her head. "Coach called and said i had to come back. The team needs me, if i dont go, he'll kick me off. I dont have a choice. I have to go" She sighed, "I dont want to leave. But i have to" She half whispered, "Why? why cant you just stay? The team will do fine without you" I said, sadness and anger filling me, "I cant Niall. Football is so important to me, you of all people should know that. Football is my career" She half yelled. 

"But what about me? Cant you just stay for me?" I said, "I love you Niall, you know i do. But i cant just give up Football. Why are you asking me to give it up? i wouldn't ask you to give up all of this" She yelled. "Fine then, go. See if i care" I hissed, turning around to walk off. "Niall" she yelled, but I just shook his head, continuing to walk away. "Niall, whats wrong?" Louis asked as i stormed past, "Chelsi's leaving" i yelled, not stoppin. I walked onto the bus, grabbing my guitar as i walked to back, sitting down. Playing my guitar always seemed to calm me down when i was mad. I didnt even know why i was mad, i was going to miss her like hell. Football was her career, and i loved the fact she was so passionate about it. I began to strum, sighing as i thought about the fight we just had, and i felt sad. "Come on don't say goodnight With the stars in the sky Let's wait 'til tomorrow paints the sun across the night I see love in your eyes And if you see it in mine Let's wait 'til tomorrow Don't say good, say good Please don't say goodnight"