-Thirty Eight-

"Stop" i yelled, banging on his chest, i picked up the first thing i could, which happened to be a lamp and smashed it across his head,. He fell to the floor, clutching his head, "You'll pay for that" he hissed, standing up, his fists clenched, "Get out of my apartment" i yelled, backing out of the room, down the hall. "You cant make me" He said, walking closer. "Haven't you already done enough?" I half yelled, tears brimming my eyes. He chuckled, his eyes going dark, a smirk forming on his lips "Your scum to me and i am nowhere near done with you" he hissed, i shook my head, backing away from him more. "Please get me out of this hell hole" I whispered, looking up to the sky as my back hit the wall.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, for him to do whatever he would do. But nothing. I held my breath as i felt a pair of arms wrap around me, i opened my eyes, letting out the breath as i saw Chad lying on the ground, unconscious. I wrapped my arms around whoever was holding me, the tears just spilling out, I gasped as they pulled back.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" I asked as he walked me over to the couch, "The boys and I are on break for a week, Niall is in Ireland visiting his family, he was going to fly out here tomorrow but now he's on his way right now" he said, his eyes scanning over my face and down my arms. "Why didnt you tell us?" he half whispered, grabbing my hands. "I didnt want to bother you" i half whispered, looking down at our hands, before looking over at Chad. "It wouldnt have been a bother" He said, a small smiled grew on my face, for only a second. "What are we going to do with him?" I asked, "I called the cops" I jumped, looking up, seeing Zayn standing in the kitchen. "Sorry love, didnt mean to scare ya" he half smiled. 

The cops soon arrived, taking Chad away, asking me what felt like hundreds of questions, Zayn and Louis sitting by my side the entire time. They left and i didnt move from my ball on the couch. Zayn carried me into my bedroom, pulling the covers over me. "We'll be out in the lounge if you need us, try and get some sleep" he half whispered as he walked out of the room. I sighed, closing my eyes, letting sleep take over. The images came flashing back, tossing and turning i tried to get away, they felt so real. I sat up screaming, tears and sweat running down my face, i wiped them away, resting my back on the headboard as i pulled my knees into my chest, wrapping my arms around them tight. 

I dont know how long i sat there, but i soon grew tired, but didnt want to sleep, the fear of seeing his face in my nightmares was the last thing i wanted. I got up, walking into the bathroom, splashing cold water over my face, i looked in the mirror, scanning every inch of my broken body. I shook my head, walking into the lounge. Louis and Zayn were both spread across the couches, i half smiled as i saw Harry and Liam sprawled out on the floor. I walked to the cupboard, grabbing blankets, spreading them out across the boys before walking into the kitchen, closing the door behind me, flicking on the lights. I made myself a cup of tea, pushing myself up onto the bench. I slowly sipped the tea, trying to think of ways to keep myself awake, not even noticing the figure walk into the kitchen. 

"Hey" i slightly gasped as i looked up, a half asleep Harry standing there. "Hey" i half smiled, i saw the pain in his eyes as he scanned me, just as Louis had. "What are you doing up?" He asked, leaning on the bench next to me, "Couldn't sleep" i shrugged, he nodded slowly. "Im sorry" he half whispered, i looked at him confused, "for what?" He let out a deep sigh, looking up at me. "That this happened to you. You dont deserve this" He said, i half smiled at him, placing my cup down beside me. "It's not your fault" i said, he nodded, "But im still sorry" i half smiled, pulling him in for a hug. "Thank you" i half whispered as we let go, he opened his mouth the say something, but stopped as we heard banging on the front door. 

We slowly walked out of the kitchen, Louis, Zayn and Liam all stood staring at the door, i slowly walked towards it, placing my hand on the handle. I held my breath as i opened the door slowly, relief washing over me as Niall wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. "Niall" i smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, tears began to fall. Happy tears. "Oh princess, im so sorry, im so so sorry" he said, sadness and anger filling his voice. "Its okay" i half whispered, we pulled apart, his eyes were filled with pain, anger and hatred. "He wont hurt you again. I promise" he said, i pulled him in for a kiss, leaving our foreheads together as we pulled apart, my heart began to race as Niall's eye's grew darker "He'll pay for what he did"