-Five-

"Avalon" i yelled as i walked into the apartment, "Yo" she said as she walked out into the lounge, "We have guests coming over in an hour or so" i smiled, walking into my room, "Who?" she asked as she followed me, leaning on the door frame. "Well dont freak or nothing, but Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry and Liam" i smiled, "I told them to give you time to freak out" i chuckled, "Oh my gosh, i have to go change, i have to, oh my gosh" she said, running into her room. I laughed grabbing my clothes and walking towards the bathroom. I had a quick shower, chucking on  pair of dark green three quarter jeans with the bottoms rolled up, a baggy v-neck white t-shirt and a blue, purple and black flannel unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up, with white socks. I left my hair out and naturally wavy, i put on light foundation and mascara, i smiled at myself before i walked out in the lounge. 

"Hey boo-boo" i smiled at Avalon as i walked into the kitchen. "How do i look?" she asked, i looked her up and down, she was wearing a cute little sun dress, with ankle boots and a cardy. "I like, i like. But its a little too much for a pizza night in" i chuckled, she groaned and ran back into her room, i rolled my eyes as i put a couple pack of chips in a bowls and grabbed dip out of the fridge, before walking into the lounge and placing them on the coffee table. I collapsed on the couch, grabbed the remote and flicked on the tv. "What about this?" Avalon yelled as she ran out into the lounge. She was no wearing 3/4 black tights with a baggy cream jumper that came down to about mid-thigh on her with black socks with little hearts on them. "Better" i smiled, 

"Okay, now for my..." she began but the doorbell rang, interrupting her. "No, no, no. I havent even done my hair or make-up" she panicked, running down the hall to her bedroom. "Its open" i chuckled, shaking my head. "Yo" Louis said as he walked up behind me, jumping over the couch and sitting next to me. "We bring Pizza" Niall said, sitting on the other side, smiling. Liam place 7 pizza boxes on the table. "Damn, who are we feeding? the entire building?" i joked, "Pizza each babe" Niall winked at me, he handed me a box, "Sick" i smiled, "So where's your friend?" Harry asked, "Avalon? She's in her room doing something" i shrugged. 

"So, Chelsi, tell us about yourself" Liam smiled, taking a bite of his pizza. "1. Call me Chels, 2, what do you want to know?" i asked, looking at him. "Well, What are your hobbies, favourite food, favourite movie" Louis smiled, "favourite song, artist, band," Liam said, "if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go, favourite colour" Niall said, "Favourite Celebrity, superhero, villain" Zayn smiled, "Favourite TV program, actress, actor" Harry said, "Okay, wow" i said, loosing track of everything, "Um, Soccer, music um Pizza, duh" i rolled my eyes, they all chuckled. "Um, all fast and furious's, Not a bad thing, Avril Lavinge or Pink, um All Time Low or Sleeping with Sirens" i said, they all nodded. "Uh Bali or California. Purple or Blue. Favourite Celeb of all time would have to be oh Khloe K, love her. Um all of the Avengers, Loki from the avengers, love him, so much" i smiled, "Uh Once Upon A Time, Jennifer Lawrence and Robert Downy Junior or Johnny Depp" i smiled, "Nice, nice" Louis smiled. "I love it" Niall smirked. "Oh hey, didnt even know you were here" Avalon said as she walked out, i burst out laughing and she gave me the evils. I held my hands up in defence, before chuckling again. She collapsed on the couch next to Harry and Liam. We spent the afternoon watching movies and i soon fell asleep, head lying on Nialls shoulder. 

*3 Months Later*

"Run Louis Run" i yelled as he ran with the ball down the field. Avalon and I had been invited by Louis to come and watch one of his games from the sideline and i was so excited. We all cheered as he scored he final goal, the final whistle being blown, we all ran onto the field and tackled Louis. "Good game bro" i smiled, patting him on the back. "Thanks" he smiled, "Ill see you later okay? i gotta go" i said hugging him and turning to walk off the field. "Hey, where ya going?" Niall asked as he ran up beside me "Got a family event i gotta go to" i half smiled, the truth was, i didn't want to go but i had to. My parents were going to be there and i hadn't seen them in months. "Guts, i was gunna see if you wanted to hang out later" he shrugged, i looked at the blonde irishman. 

I smiled at him, he was amazingly good looking and so sweet and funny and i was starting to fall for him, but. Things were complicated and i didn't want my heart broken again, i mean people make promises all the time and then they turn right around and break them, but maybe i should give him a chance. "Wanna come with me to this family thing?" I asked, stopping by the car, he smiled at me and nodded, i smiled back at him and hopped in the car, he hopped in the passenger seat. I smiled as not a bad thing came on, and Niall started singing, i smiled at him, humming along. "But I could be that guy to heal it over time, and I won't stop until you believe it, cause baby you're worth it"