-Eleven-

"Come on girls, you can go harder than that" Coach yelled, i was running as fast as i could, ball at my feet, eyes going from the ball, to the other team, to the goal and back to the ball, "Pass it Chelsi" Coach yelled, i stopped and looked around, kicking the ball to Sara. I watched as ran towards the goal, scoring. We all cheered, i looked at the reff as he blew the half time whistle. "Good job girls" Coach said as we ran over, "Captain, your time to talk" Coach said, all eyes turned to me. "Alright girls, we're doing much better than yesterday, We've gotta keep going hard, give them all we've got. There going to leave this field remember our name" i smirked, they all cheered, "What team?" I yelled, "Wild cats" they all yelled back, "What team?" "Wild Cats" "What team?" "Wild Cats" "Wild Cats" "Get your head in the game" we all burst out laughing, "I still cant believe you named the team Wild Cats coach" i said, "Arnt you a huge fan of high school musical?" he smirked, "Yeah, when i was 12" i rolled my eyes, he just chuckled. 

I ran back onto the field, and the rest of the game seemed to be a blur. But i do know that we won and we wooped their arses. "We are mighty, we are fine and we'll woop your but anytime" we all cheered as we ran into the changing room. "Girls that was a great last game of the season. Well done, next season we'll be even better. But for now, you all deserve a rest. Good job" Coach smiled before he walked out. I gathered up my things, "I'll see you girls next season" i smiled as i walked out, back onto the field. "Well done Chels" a voice said, "Tha.." i began but stopped, when i saw who it was. "Chad" i said, walking closer to the edge of the stands. "What are you doing here?" i half snapped, "Can't i come and support my favourite team?" he smirked, "You hate soccer" i scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Alright, i came to see my favourite girl" he smiled, i looked at him confused. 

"Chad" a voice squealed across the park, i turned around and saw Sara running towards us. "You came" she cheered as she ran into his arms. "Anything for you baby girl" he smiled, kissing the top of her head. "Do you two know each other?" she gestured to the both of us, "You could say that" i scoffed, "We, use to go out" he smirked, dragging out the we, i just rolled my eyes. "What?" she gasped, "Yeah, but he never came to any of my games because last time i remember he hates soccer" i shrugged with a smirk. "Why did you break up?" she asked, "Why dont you tell her that one Chad" i smirked, "Didnt have anytime for each other, got to busy so we decided it was time to end it" i was amused by the lies that were coming out of his mouth. "Yeah, okay. Sara be careful with this one okay" i said, walking away. 

"Chelsi" Chad yelled, but i kept walking, "Arnt you gunna answer him?" Avalon said as she came out, i shook my head. "Chelsi wait" he yelled again, this time grabbing my arm and spinning me around. "What Chad?" i hissed, causing him to let go. "I'll meet you at home" Avalon said, giving Chad the evils, "Sara, meet in the car" Chad yelled, Sara nodded and walked off. "Chesli i want you back" he said, "Ha, yeah like thats gunna happen" i half chuckled, "Sorry Chad i dont have time for this" i said as i began to walk off. "Why cant you just give me a second chance?" he half yelled, "I did give you a second chance Chad, and you ruined both of them. You're the one who cheated on me and then broke up with me. Twice. I wont fall it again, i dont need you in my life" i yelled, shaking my head.

 "Do you know how many nights i cried myself to sleep because of you? Do you know how long i spent hating myself because i didnt think i was good enough for you? Do you know how much you shattered my heart?" i half yelled, my eyes began to sting, tears forming, a lump in my throat, i was struggling to speak, but it needed to be said. "2 years of my life i wasted on you and now you walk back in and ask for me back? No, no" I took a step towards him, fists clenched. "Chelsi, im sorry, just please. I cant live without you" he pleaded, but i could tell he was lying. "You made my life hell. I wouldnt get back with you if the world depended on it" i hissed, turning around and walking off, i looked up and saw Niall waiting by the tunnel, "You alright?" he asked as i got closer, i half smiled, nodding, he grabbed my bags, "You'll regret this Chelsi" Chad yelled, i stopped, turning around to face him, scoffing. "The only thing i regret is letting you in my life"