-Thirteen-

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I walked out onto the field, stopping at the end when i saw Chelsi talking to someone, her back facing me. He looked both amused and mad, i watched as they continued to talk or yelled in Chelsi's case. Chelsi said something then turned around and walked towards me, her face fulled with anger. "You alright?" i asked as she got closer, she half smiled and nodded. I grabbed her bag from her, "You'll regret this Chelsi" the person yelled, she turned around to look at him. "The only thing i regret is letting you in my life" she scoffed, "Lets go" she said as she turned around and headed off down the tunnel. 

"Friend of yours?" i asked as i ran to catch up with her. Something like that" she shrugged, "He's actually my uh ex boyfriend" she sighed, "Oh" I said, "Yeah. It didnt end well" she grabbed her bag from me, chucking it in the back seat. She shut the door, leaning her back on the car, "I dont wanna bore you with the details" she half smiled, "I dont mind" I smiled, "He's the reason im afraid to fall in love again" She sighed, "He cheated on me multiple times, so i dumped him. Then he begged me to take him back, so i did, biggest mistake ever. He cheated on me again and then dumped me" She looked at me, our eyes locking. she had pain in her eyes. "Im sorry" I said, taking a step closer, "Nothing i can do about it now" she shrugged, "Well i think he made a mistake" I smiled, she half smiled, shaking her head and looked at the ground, "Maybe i deserved it" she half whispered, "No one deserves any of that" I put my finger under my chin, lifting her head up to face me. "Especially not you" I said, she half smiled, "How many dates have we gone on now?" I asked, "Six" she smiled, "So, now will you give me a chance? Cause you might muck around and find your dreams come true, with me, spend all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free, so don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me" I smiled, "Niall, i..." she began, "No, I won't feel your mind, broken promises, and waste of time, and if you fall, you'll always land right in these arms, these arms of mine. So just give me a chance, please" I pleaded,, "Okay" she smiled, and nodded, "Okay?" I smiled, "Okay" she giggled, I stepped closer, placing both my hands on her cheeks, I smiled, "You wont regret it" I pulled her closer until our lips crashed. We pulled apart, foreheads resting against each other. 

"Oh, so you're with this doosh now are you?" I heard someone yell, I turned around and saw that same guy standing there "Go away Chad" she yelled, "I still love you" he randomly yelled. "Niall, i meet you at home, okay? I'll handle this" She said, I turned to face him. "You sure?" I asked, she nodded and smiled. "Alright" I half smiled, kissing her on the cheek before walking to my car. I looked back at her, before driving off. I arrived at her house, I didnt know how long i had been waiting when i got the call. 

"Hello?" i answered, "Niall Horan?" the voice said, "yo?" i said, tapping the steering wheel with my finger, "It's David Beckham" he said, "How can i help ya mate?" i asked, a little confused as to why he was calling me. "Its Chelsi, she was in an accident" He said, i dont remember the rest, my mind went blank. I sped to the hospital, i didnt know if i ran red lights or anything, my mind was fuzzy with thoughts, i was angry at the other driver, i was worried about Chelsi and i didnt know what to do. I got to the hospital and ran inside. "Niall" some said to my right, i looked and saw David sitting there with Posh and the kids. "How is she?" i asked, "She's in surgery at the moment" he said, i nodded and sat down.

 I didnt know how long we were waiting for but it was starting to get to me. Her team, coach and the boys had arrived. None of us were really speaking, we all just sat around, waiting. None of us really knew what to say, but somehow the silence was comforting. "She agreed to be my girlfriend" i half smiled, looking at Zayn beside me. "Congrats mate" he smiled, patting me on the back. "She'll make it, right? Everything will be okay?" i asked, the smile falling from both my face and his. "Of course she will mate, everything will be fine" Louis said beside Zayn. "Everything will be fine" Harry said, rubbing my back, i nodded slowly. "Uh, Friends and Family of Chelsi?" The doctor said, both David and I stood up, walking closer, my heart was racing. "I dont know how, but she survived."