-Thirty Three-

*2 weeks later*

"Harry, stop. Niall, come on mate" Paul yelled as him and the other security guards ran around the arena, chasing after the boys. The 5sos boys and i sat on the runway, laughing our heads off as they kept dogging the guards. "Save me Chelsi" Niall yelled, running away from Paul, i laughed as Paul caught Niall, chucking him over his shoulder. "Nooooooooo" Niall yelled, hitting Paul on the back lightly. "You're coming with me and you're staying there" Paul said, chuckling as one of the other guards caught Harry and Zayn, still chasing Louis and Liam. "I'll write you my sweet princess, i'll miss you. Stay safe" Niall said, before flopping down. "Niall, you're just going to an interview" i chuckled at my dramatic boyfriend, "Its okay Niall, we'll look after her till you get out" Calum said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "There, there Chelsi, dont cry" I looked at him and chuckled. 

We all burst out laughing as the others got dragged off to the interview, leaving just the 5sos boys and i. "Jam sesh" Luke yelled as he ran to get his guitar, followed by Michael and Calum. Luke walked over, handing me the acoustic guitar i had bought a week ago. It was dark blue and covered in stickers from different bands/ football teams and had my name on it and Calum gave Ashton his box drum. "Jam, jam, jam it up" Michael cheered, i giggled as i began to strum, "Do, Do, do, do, do-do-do, Do, do, do, do-do-do, Do, do, do, do-do-do" i sung as i stood up, walking along the catwalk. "Today, I'm laughing the clouds away, I hear what the flowers say, And drink every drop of rain" I smiled as the boys followed me, Ashton picking up his box drum, sitting it on the end of the catwalk. "And I see, Places that I have been, In ways that I've never seen, My side of the grass is green" Luke sung, walking around the stage. "Ooh I can't believe that it's so simple, It feels so natural to me" Calum and Michael sung to each other, causing me to laughing. "If this is love, Then love is easy, It's the easiest thing to do, If this is love, Then love completes me, Cause it feels like I've been missing you" Ashton sung, i smiled at him, "A simple equation, With no complications, To leave you confused, If this is love, love, love, Hmm it's the easiest thing to do" Niall came out of nowhere and began to sing. 

"Niall, your suppose to be in an interview" I giggled as i stopped strumming, placing my hands on my hips. "I escaped, i missed you too much" He winked, walking over. "Niall" Paul yelled from backstage, Niall ran over, hiding behind me. "Where is he?" Paul asked as he walked out onto the stage. "I have no idea. No idea. So so sorry" i said, trying not to laugh. Paul narrowed his eyes at me, i smiled at him and he walked off stage. "You are in so much trouble" I said, looking at Niall as i walked over, putting my guitar away. "You're worth it" He smiled, running and picking me up, spinning me around. I giggled as i pecked him on the lips, "Niall" Paul yelled, "Let's go" Niall sighed, "Come with me, pleeeaassee" Niall pleaded, giving me the puppy dog face. "Ugh, fine" i sighed sarcastically as i followed him backstage to the interview. 

"There you are mate, we've been waiting for you" Louis said as we walked in, "Sorry" he said as he sat down, "Had to see my lady" he winked at me, i rolled my eyes and giggled. "Alright, so Niall, we here you're officially taken again" The interview smiled at him, his eyes lit up at the mention of the topic as he nodded, a huge grin on his face. "Yeah, I am taken. Happily taken" He smiled, his eyes traveling to find mine. "Tell us about her" She smiled, "Oh here we go" Louis said, rolling his eyes, the other boys chuckling. "She's just amazing. The perfect girl, i couldnt ask for anyone better. And she gets along with the boys so well" He smiled, "She's like a little sister to us, so we look out for her" Zayn pipped up, smiling down at Niall. My phone began to vibrate in my pocket, indicating i was receiving a call, i sighed as i walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. 

"Hello?" i answered, looking at Niall through the little window on the door. "Chelsi, how are you?" Coach said on the other side, "Oh, hey Coach. Yeah im good" i smiled, leaning on the wall. "Chelsi, listen. I need you to come back now. We have a tournament in a couple days against one of the hardest teams out there. We arnt going to win this without you, so i need you back. Now" He said, "But, coach..." i began, "No excuses Chels. The team is counting on you" Coach said as he hung up the phone before i could answer. I sighed as i looked through the little window at Niall, i walked back in, forcing a smile on my face. 

"She's probably the best thing that's happened to me and having her on tour is the best, i never feel homesick anymore because she's here with me and she is my home" Niall smiled, looking at me, his eyes shinning. Tear's began to sting my eye's as i forced on a smile, but i couldnt hold it for long, i ran out of the room, running outside, to the end of the catwalk. "Chelsi" Niall yelled as he ran after me, "Whats wrong?" he asked, i turned around, tears running down my face. I shook my head, before looking back up at him, anger and sadness filled me, I wiped away my tears, before half yelling "How am i suppose to tell you im leaving, when you call me home?"