*Trigger*-Thirty Seven-

"What?" I scoffed, "where's your little popster boyfriend?" He smirked, looking around the apartment. "None of your business" I hissed, "well he ain't here is he" he smirked, "and I'm guessing he's not even in the country. well well well, ain't this my day" he looked towards me, smirking, his eyes dark. "what are you going on about?" I asked, he took a step closer, licking his lips. "well now no ones going to stop me when I do this" he smirked, grabbing onto waist, pulling me closer and smashing our lips together. I tried to push him off but he was too strong, I pounded my fists on his chest, bitting his lips, he pushed me back, causing me to fall onto the floor. "you stupid bitch" he kicked me, causing me to curl up in pain. I smirked up at him, clutching my stomach and wiping my lips.

I pulled myself up using the couch, still clutching my stomach. "Your a piece of scum" I hissed through gritted teeth, he rubbed his lip. "Get out of my apartment" I yelled, he smirked at me, stepping closer. "well, that ain't going to happen" he pushed me up against the wall, holding my wrists above my hand, his grin tightening with every second that past, the bruises already forming. "no one will hear you scream, no one will come and save you, you are mine to what I please with" he smirked, leaning in, the smell of alcohol lingered on his breath. He went in for a kiss, landing on my cheek as I turned my head away, looking back I smirked at him. He released my hands, the back of his hand sent a burning sensation through my cheek. 

I don't remember much else of that night, not because I couldn't, but because I didn't want to. it was a nightmare that had come to life, no matter how much I screamed or cried no one came. I tried to fight but it was no use, it didn't work. No one knew the pain I was going through and I had given up, he left the next morning without a word, leaving me there, helpless and broken. I crawled out of bed, slowly making my way into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror with complete disgust with myself. My face was red, year stains running down my cheeks, bruises on my cheek and around my right eye. Bruises also ran up my arms, around my wrists and down my legs. I lifted up my shirt, the bruises on my hips a dark shade if purple. I shook my head, turning on the shower, I stepped in, wincing as the hot water ran over the bruises. 

I stepped out, slipping on a baggy jersey and sweatpants, leaning my hair out wavy. I didn't even bother going to practice, I didn't want anyone seeing me like this. I sighed as my phone rang "hello?" i answered, trying to stop myself was sounding broken and crying. "hey babe, shouldn't you be at practice?" Niall cheered into the phone, "oh, uhm. I wasn't feeling very well, so I just stayed home" I lied, the lump in the back of my throat beginning to form. I hated lying to Niall, but if he knew what had happened, he wouldn't forgive himself and wouldn't be on the next flight out. I didn't want his tour to end because of me. "oh love, I wish I was there to look after you" he said, "yeah, yeah me too" I said, my voice cracking at the end. "Princess, is everything okay?" He asked, "yeah, just tired and I feel horrible" I said, trying to convince myself as well as him. "Go and get some sleep yeah, make yourself a cup of tea" he said, "yeah, I'll do that" I said, pulling a blanket around me. "alright, love you princess" he said, "love you too" I said as I hung up. 

I didn't get any sleep that night, every time I closed my eyes, the memories came flashing back, leaving tears running down my face and me gasping for breath. I repeated the next day with sweatpants and a jersey, hiding away from the world. Except instead of a phone-call there was a knock at the door. I sighed as I got up, the banging on the door getting louder and harder, the sight on the other side sending shivers down my spine, the smell of alcohol lingering in the air, a smirk plastered on his face as he pushed me back onto the couch "I crave you, so let's have some fun"