-Six-

"Thank you so much Niall for coming with me" i said as i walked into the apartment, "Your welcome" he smiled, collapsing on the couch. "No seriously, my family is so boring but you made it fun" i smiled, walking into the kitchen, "Its what i do" he smirked, i rolled my eyes at him. "Your family seems nice" he smiled, "Yeah, cause you were there. My little cousins love you, they probably think i payed you to come" i chuckled, "they're never normally like that" he looked at me, "What are they normal like?" Niall asked, standing up and walking over, leaning on the kitchen bar. 

"They make fun of me, tell me to get a real job. They hate that i've given up my life to play soccer, in fact they hate soccer full stop. But thats my mum's family for ya" i half smiled, "My dad's family on the other hand, whom you havent met, love soccer. They're soccer fanatics, they're at all my games. Except for Uncle D.B. he comes to as many as he can, which i dont mind" i smiled, he looked at me, a smirk growing on his face, "Why are you looking at me like that?" i asked, scrunching up my nose. "Your beautiful, cute when you scrunch up your nose" he smiled, i rolled my eyes and poked out my tongue, but i had butterflies on my stomach. "So tell me, why do you put up with them?" He asked, "I dont know" i shrugged, "I guess, cause i never see my mum anymore. Family events are the only time i see her, so yeah" i smiled at him, he looked at me, eyebrows furrowed, he looked like he was studying my face. 

"My rents split up when i was 6, i stayed with my dad, my brother stayed with my mum. But i really dont mind, im a daddys girl anyway" i shrugged, he chuckled. "Fascinating" he smirked, "You and mum never really talked" he said, trailing off. "we never really got along, thats why i only see her at family events" i shrugged, he nodded slowly, "And your brother?" he asked, "Lives in New Zealand with a wife and 3 kids" i smiled, "Him and i are pretty close, we talk all the time on skype and i talk to his kids all the time. They love soccer" i smiled, "Nice" he smiled. "You know, maybe i should take you to all family events, then they'll all be fun" i smirked at him, "I'd make them totally awesome" He smirked, i chuckled at him. 

I was learning to like that smile, the smiled that could light up a room, a laugh that was so infectious that whenever her laughed, you couldnt help but laugh too. Niall always knew how to cheer you up when you were down and could make any situation funny and interesting, he had a heart of gold. Was i falling for him? no i could be. I refused to let myself, not after last time. "Now you're staring at me" Niall smirked, chuckling a bit, i couldnt help but chuckle. "I was thinking" i said, "about what?" he asked, leaning closer, before i could answer, the door burst open, i sighed with relief. 

"Hey boo-boo" I smiled as Avalon walked into the kitchen, "Hey, uh. I bought some friends over and um they're a little bit uh..." She began, a stumbling Harry soon following her. "Chesli" he slurred, dragging out my name, "Is anyone home" Louis yelled from the lounge, clearly drunk. "Am i even in the right place" he yelled again, causing Niall and I to chuckle. "Its my favourite irish person" Liam slurred as he walked in, "Niall i miss you" Zayn yelled from the lounge. 

"I dont even know what happened" Avalon said, grabbing a bottle of lemon vodka and lemonade, pouring her and i a glass. "Beer?" she asked Niall, handing him a bottle. "Please" Harry said, grabbing one out of the fridge for the rest of the boys. Soon enough, we were all sitting in the lounge, laughing our heads off, drunker than ever. "Avy" i slurred, smiling at her, "Chelsi" She slurred back, "Di-did you know, that i love you" I smiled at her, "Did you kn-kno i love you" she smiled, i tackled her with a hug. "Harry" Niall said, "Nially" Harry smirked, "Did you know i love you" Niall slurred, mocking me. "Did you know i love you" Harry slurred back, jumping on him and hugging him. "Boo" i yelled, but laughed as the rest of the boys jumped on top of them. The rest of the night was kind of a blur. 

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache, i rolled out of bed, shoving my hair up in a ponytail, chucked on my training gear, walking out of the room. "Avalon get up" i said, pulling the covers off her, i heard her groan as i walked out of the room, i walked into the kitchen, smiling at the sleeping boys spread across the couch. I made myself a cup of tea, grabbing my boots and training bag, chucking it by the door. I made myself some toast and slowly ate it, downing a couple aspirin. I walked back into Avalon's room, "I swear to god Avalon if you dont get up right now ill dump a bucket of water on you" i said, she sat up, a shocked look on her face. "I'll see you at the field"