-Eighteen-

"Alright, so you havent torn anything, but its going to take a few months to get your knee back to normal. Regular visits to the physio should help and doing the exercises will help as" The physio smiled, handing me an appointment card and book of exercises, "Will i be ables to play next season?" i asked, "That i dont know, it all depends on how well your knee takes it" he shrugged, giving me an apologetic look, before walking out. i sat there for a moment, in silence. "Come on, lets go home" Niall said, grabbing my hand, walking out to the car. "Everything will be fine Chels, we'll help you" Harry said from the back of the car. "Yeah, we'll get your knee back to normal and you'll be better than ever" Niall cheered, "Thanks guys" i smiled at them, the rest of the ride home was spent in silence. When we got home, i walked into the apartment, collapsing on the couch. "Alright so, we've got just under three months to get your knee back into shape" Nial said, collapsing next to me. "We're all going to help" Harry said, the other boys nodding. "And we aint going easy on ya" Louis smirked. "This was going to be an interesting three months."

*3 months later*

"Dont you dear give up on me now" Louis yelled, i rolled my eyes as i ran over hurdles, through the cones, stopping at the ball just before the goal. I took a deep breath before walking back a few paces, running and kicking the ball into the goal. "Yes" Niall cheered, running over to me, picking me up and spinning me round. "You did it" he smiled as he place me back down, pecking my lips. "Yeah, but this is only practise" I shrugged, "What if tomorrow, my knee gives out? or it starts to hurt again?" i asked, he just chuckled and shook his head. "You;ll do fine tomorrow" he said, i smiled up at him. "How did i get so lucky?" i smiled, pecking him on the lips. 

"Hey Chels, i know another way to test your knee" Louis smirked, walking over, ball under his arm. "And would that be Lou?" i asked, looking him up and down. He chucked the ball to my feet, "Its time for me to whoop your arse" he smirked, i scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Bring it on boo-bear" i smirked, he gave me the evils and motioned for the boys to come over. "Pick your team" he said, motioning for the boys. "Oh boo-bear, we already did remember?" i said, Zayn walked over and stood behind me, next to Niall while Harry and Liam stood next to Louis. "Lets say first to five, deal?" i asked, he nodded, smirking. "Ready to get your arse whooped?" he said, i rolled my eyes, placing the ball in the middle of the field, before looking back at Niall and Zayn, nodding. We'd been planning this game for ages, preparing for what was to come for us to come out as winners. 

Louis didnt know it, but whenever just the three of us came down to the field, we planned out every move, making sure we always had an option, when Louis was with us, we studied his moves and the plays he would do, without him knowing. I dont want to bore you with the details of the game, so lets just say it payed off. "That is how its done son" I cheered, high fiving Niall and Zayn. "nooo" Louis yelled as he fell to his knees in defeat before flopping down onto his stomach. "Aww, its okay Boo-Bear. If it makes you feel better, i didnt just beat you, i beat Liam and Harry as well" i chuckled. He groaned, face pushed into the ground, i chuckled again, looking over Liam and Harry who were also lying on the ground, face down. I looked at Niall and Zayn and we all burst out laughing. 

"Alright, alright. Come on, we'll get Pizza for lunch" i said, laughing as all three of them got up at the speed of light, running to the edge of the field and picking up their bags. "Hurry up Chelsi" Louis yelled from the side of the field, i rolled my eyes, walking over to the side of the field, Niall chuckled behind me, i turned around to look at him. "What?" i asked, looking at him confused. "You're such a sucker for making people happy" He smiled, "And what?" i shrugged, poking my tongue at him. "Its why i fell in love with you" he smiled, i felt myself blush, looking away from him. He chuckled wrapping an arm around my shoulders, kissing the top of my head. "Your cute when you blush" he smiled, i looked up at him, smiling, and some how, i forgot to look away, i continued to stare, just admiring him and how beautiful he really was, he look down at me smiling. "Yes?" he asked, "I love you" i half whispered, smiling. He lent down, pecking my lips, "Love you too"