-Twenty Two-

*2 weeks later*
"Alright, it's half time. We're 3 all, there's 45 minutes left. You take that ball and keep it away from them, keep it down their end of the field, get it in the goal. Chelsi, Avalon and Sara, I want you three to keep the ball at your feet, between the three of you, the rest of you keep the others away from them, get the ball to these three whenever you can, go out there and go hard" coach said, looking around the circle at at all of us, "hands in" we all out our hands in the middle, coach looked at me and nodded. "what's team?" I yelled, "wild cats" the girls yelled, including coach "what team" "wild cats" "what team" "wild cats" "wild cats" "get your head in the game" "alright let's do this" I yelled, running back into the middle if the field. 

Everything in the next 40 minutes was a blur, a horrible blur. I had almost given up all hope. we were tying once more and their coach called a time out with 5 minutes left. "we can't do this" Avalon said as she sat beside me on the bench, "no matter how hard we hit them they hit us back harder" I sighed as I looked at her, "theres no way we can beat them" she said, "but you can, you've just got to hit them back harder than ever" a familiar Irish accent said behind us, I turned around and saw Niall standing there with the 5sos boys. "Care to explain how we do that?" Avalon said, "they repeat the same plays over and over. they don't have any new moves" Luke said, "they're next move is gunna be down the left side, so surprise them and take it right" Calum smiled, I looked at Avalon who had a smile on her face. "thanks you" we both yelled before running over to the rest of the team. 

"take it right" was all we had to say for us to win the game. We danced in the changing room all the way back to the field. The other boys had gone to Louis's game so we made our way home, having a quick shower before joining the boys. "there's my girl" Niall smiled as we walked over to them, "hey" I smiled as I hugged him, pecking him on the lips. I hugged the other boys before walking back over to Niall. He stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head in my shoulder. "Thanks for helping us win the game" I smiled, "no problem" Niall said, and I knew he had a smile on his face. "Also, I was thinking, tonight we should go out dinner just you and me" I said, "go to dinner where?" he asked, "oh I don't know, I was thinking Nando's" I smirked, he kissed me on the cheek. "I'll take that as a yes" I giggled. 

Louis tied his game and after it had finished, Niall and I made out way to Nando's where I had a surprise waiting for him, thanks to Paul's help. "oh it's closed" Niall frowned as we walked up to the Nando's. "oh no, let's break in" I winked walking up to the door, I turned the door handle and opened the door, like I was instructed to do. Niall gasped as I did so, I smiled as I pulled him inside, covering his eyes and we walked in. "what's going on?" he asked as we walked along, I could help but giggle as his hands were going crazy in front of him trying to find where he was going. "shh" I said as we continued to walk through the restaurant, we stopped just beside a table and I helped him sit down. I took away my hands, and sat across from him. 

"what is this?" he smiled, looking up at me. "just a little something something I organised" I smiled back, he grabbed my hand squeezing it. "I love it" he smiled. We are our meal, laughing and talking the entire time. I thanks the staff before we walked left. We decided to just walk around for the afternoon. "okay, best  5 Beyoncé songs go" Niall said as we walked hand in hand down the street. "easy, irreplaceable, crazy in love, partition, single ladies and run the world" I said, "okay, okay. what about top 5 Eminem songs" he asked, smirking at me. "Not afraid, love the way you lie, monster, the real slim shady, rap god" I said, he nodded slowly. 

"alright, what about..." He began but stopped when he heard screaming behind him, we both turned around and saw a groups of girls running towards us "crap" Niall cursed under his breath, he squeezed my hand tight, looking at me, worry in his eyes. "don't let go" he said, I nodded with a smiled. "hi Niall" one of them squealed, "hi there" he smiled, "could you sign this, please?" she asked, he nodded with a smile, grabbing the pen off her. "Hi Chelsi" one of the girls said, "hi" I smiled at her, "would you sign this please?" she asked, holding up the book, "you want me to sign it?" I asked I half smiling at her. "please, I'm such a huge football fan" she smiled, I nodded as I grabbed the pen, signing the book. "also can we have a photo with you guys" they all smiled, Niall and I nodded. We took pictures with them and then they went on their way. "that was cute" I smiled, we made or way back to the house, and decided to chill in the room. I was scrolling through tumblr while Niall did a twitcam beside me. "Niall, look at this" I smiled showing him the tumblr post I had just come across. It was pictures if Niall and I from today, walking along, laughing holding hands and pictures of us with the fans. "they ship us" I smiled at him, he looked up at me, leaning forward, he pecked me on the lips. "I ship us too"