-Twenty Six-

"Okay, so Louis, you saw him last?" I asked, he nodded, "He came home, went to his room and then i havent seen him since. I went to check on him after my shower and he was gone, no note no nothing. I tried calling him but nothing" I handed him the cup of tea i had just made, he smiled, taking a sip before speaking "He was mumbling something about Harry going to see someone, which im guessing is you" I nodded, looking to Harry and back at Louis, "I have no idea where he could be" Liam said, sitting down. "Hey, its okay. We'll find him" i half smiled, rubbing his back, "You'll help us?" Zayn asked, all eyes fell on me, i nodded and smiled "Of course i will" they all smiled, "So where do we start?" Harry asked, we all looked from one another, shrugging. "Everywhere i guess" I grabbed a jacket and my phone, we all headed out, splitting up. 

"Okay, Louis and Chelsi search around this area and around our apartments, Zayn, Harry and I will take the centre, okay?" Liam said, we all nodded and went out separate ways. Louis and i looked everywhere, through all the streets all around the different parks, in some of the shops and Cafe's and he was nowhere. We even checked their apartment one more time, and the roof. Nothing. I dont know how long we were searching for before we stopped at a park, on the verge of giving up. "Where could he be?" Louis cursed, I linked my arm with his, rubbing his arm with my other hand "Everything will be okay, we'll find him" he half smiled at me, "How are you so positive through all of this?" he asked, he shrugged, "I've learnt to deal with situations like this my whole life" i half smiled up at him. 

"Louis, Chelsi" we turned around and saw the boys running towards us. "Anything?" Zayn asked running up to us, we both shook our heads, "Damn it" he cursed, collapsing on the bench next to us, resting his head in his hands, i sat down next to him, rubbing his back. "We'll find him. Where did you guys look?" i asked, "In every single shop we could think of, everywhere" Liam sighed, sitting on the other side of Zayn, we all sat there for a moment, we decided to go back to my apartment, to get out of the cold, plus it was getting dark and to think. We were spread across the couches, tea-cups in hand, sitting in silence. 

Then something clicked, "I know where he is" i said as i ran out of the apartment, hopping in the car, not bothering to wait for any of them. I arrived at the destination, parking, i walked into the arena, and sure enough, lying in the middle of the field was Niall. I called Liam, "Where are you?" he answered, a small smiled spread across my face, "I've found him. Its okay, i'll bring him home soon, okay?" i heard him sigh with relief. "Okay" i hung up, shoving my phone in my pocket. I walked down onto the field, walking over to him. 

"You know you're an idiot right?" he looked up at me, both shock and confusion were spread across his face. "You've had all the boys worried, we've been looking for you all day" he sighed as he looked back up at the sky, i shook my head, "Im going to regret this" i mumbled as i lay next to next, nothing but silence between us "How did you know i'd be here?" he broke the silence, i looked at him, half smiling "Because football is the one thing, other than music, that keeps you sane" he looked at me, eyes full of pain, i looked back up at the night sky "Plus, you told me that whenever you were feeling stressed or down, you came here" he sat up next to me, sighing "I'm sorry" he whispered, i sighed, standing up, "Come on, we better get you home. The boys are worried sick" he nodded as he stood up, we made our way back to the car, driving home in complete silence. 

I opened the door to my apartment, walking in, followed by Niall, all the boys stood up, looking at me. I stepped aside, looking back at Niall, who soon was engulfed in a group hug. I half smiled, walking into the kitchen, grabbing myself a cup and a tea bag. I made myself a cup of tea before walking over and leaning on the door. I watched as the boys all sat around Niall, making sure he was okay. "Im so sorry guys, ive been such a dick the last few months" He said, they all nodded, Louis speaking up first "Its fine mate, we're just glad you're alright" 'why the football field?" Harry asked, Niall sighed, looking back at me, before looking back at the boys to speak, "Its where we had our first date" a small smile spread across my face, before i shook it off and walked back into the kitchen. Was my broken heart forgiving him?