-Twenty Nine-

"I cant believe this is happening" I half whispered, looking at Niall. We were currently sitting in the airport, waiting for the boy's flight to be called. "Hey, its alright princess. We'll be together again soon" He smiled, wrapping an arm around me, pulling me closer, kissing the top of my head. "We promise you, we'll fly you out as soon as we can Love" Louis smiled at me, patting my shoulder. "Oh Lou-bear. I'll miss you" i smiled, lightly punching his arm. "Flight 784 to San Francisco is now ready for boarding" the PA blasted. We all sighed as we stood up. I hugged Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn, watching as they walked onto the plane, before looking back at Niall. "You should be happy, your living your dream" i smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Yeah, but your not going to be there with me" he pouted, "But i'll be there soon" i smiled, pulling him in for a hug. "Niall mate, we have to go" Paul said from behind us, We let go and Niall turned around, nodding, before looking back at me. "I guess i have to go" he sighed, i nodded, tears stinging my eyes, he pulled me in for a kiss, hugging me one last time after we'd pulled apart. "I call you when i get there. Love you Princess" he smiled, kissing my head, I smiled, watching as he walked off. "Love you too" i whispered, watching as the doors closed, the tears beginning to fall. I slowly made my way back threw the airport, the cold air hitting my face. I sighed as i made my way to the car driving home and crawling into bed, letting the tears just fall. This was going to be hell.

*3 Months Later*

"Chelsi we are flying you out here. Right Now!" Louis said, i laughed as i walked into my apartment, phone to my ear. "He wont stop complaining" I shook my head, rolling my eyes, "Louis, you know i would be there if i could. Im flying out in a week" i said, just at the doorbell rang. I sighed as i walked and opened it, "Nope, your coming now" Louis smiled on the other side of the door, hanging up the phone. "Louis? What the hell?" i smiled, pulling him in for a hug, "Couldnt take it anymore. We all miss you, but that boy just isnt the same. He's not his chirpy self and everyone is starting to notice. So here i am, you're coming with me, now" he said, heading towards my bedroom. "What are you doing?" i yelled, following him. I stood at the door, watching as Louis grabbed a suitcase, chucking all my clothes into the suitcase. 

"Your coming with me. I talked to your coach, he said it was fine. So, come on. We've got a 5:30 flight" He said. I nodded, putting everything i would need into my bag. "Wait, so. Where do they think you are?" I asked, he looked at me confused. "Louis, your meant to be in Ireland, where do the boys think you are if your in London?" I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door, following Louis down to the car. "Oh, they know im in London, they just dont know im bringing you back with me" He smiled, i nodded slowly. We arrived at the airport, making our way through security and onto our flight, before we knew it, we were in Dublin, making our way to the arena.

"Are you ready for this?" Louis smiled as we walked in, i nodded, a huge smile on my face. "Alright, well they should be on stage right now. Come on" he smiled, we walked out into the arena and it was amazing. The stage was huge with a long catwalk going down the middle of the arena. I smiled as i walked towards the stage, Harry and Zayn at one end of the catwalk, Liam in the middle but no sign of Niall. Louis jumped up on the stage, motioning for me to follow him. I walked up to the side, looking as to how i would get up there. "How am i suppose to get up there, i aint 6ft tall" I said sarcastically, Louis rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "I'll help you" someone said behind me, lifting me up. I turned around and saw Paul standing there. "Thanks" i smiled, he nodded and walked off, i was about to speak when i was tackled with a hug. 

"Chelsi" Harry cheered, "Harry" i smiled, hugging him back. I hugged Liam and Zayn as well, smiling as we all talked. "I've missed you guys" i smiled, poking them all in the stomach, "We missed you too" Liam smiled, "I'll be right back" Louis said, we all nodded, and watched as he walked off. "So, how's tour been going?" i asked, looking at the three, exhausted looking boys infront of me. "Amazing. Couldnt ask for anything better" Zayn smiled, "The next three nights are going to be the best though. Its all about Niall these next three nights" Liam smiled, "This is where he auditioned for xfactor and now look at him, look at us" Harry smiled, i nodded, looking around the arena. 

"This is amazing" i smiled, looking back at the boys. "Chelsi?" a very familiar irish accent yelled behind me, i turned around and smiled. "Chelsi!" he yelled, running towards me, his lips crashed on mine, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close. I smiled as we pulled apart, wrapping my arms around his neck. He picked me up, spinning me around. "I've missed you so much" he smiled as he placed me down, resting his forehead against mine. "I missed you too" i smiled, pecking him on the lips. "Im so glad to have my princess back"