-Twenty Four-

You'd think i would be moping around, lying in bed, surrounded by tissues, eating chocolate, feeling sorry for myself but i had done that too many a time before. I was done feeling sorry for myself, done mopping over boys who broke my heart, no matter how much i was hurting. "Avalon, im going for a walk" i yelled as i grabbed my jacket and walked out the door, i ran down the stairs and began to walk down the street. "Chelsi" i heard someone yell behind me, i turned around and saw Zayn running after me, i rolled my eyes and continued to walk. 

"Chelsi wait" he yelled, "What?" i snapped as i turned around. "You havent answered any of calls" he said as he walked up to me. "Well maybe thats because i dont want to talk to any of you" i snapped, turning around and walking again, i stopped and looked back at him. "Im sorry, i didnt mean it" i said walking back to him, he nodded and we began to walk again. "I havent answered anyone's calls because ive been busy" i said, "I see" He said, nodding slowly. "How are you feeling?" he asked after a moment of silence. "Good...good" i half smiled, he squinted his eyes at me, "Now i know thats a lie" I looked at the ground before looking back at him. "I'm fine honestly" i lied, he nodded slowly, sighing "Alright, well if you ever need to talk, you know im here" he said, i nodded and smiled. We continued to walk around the park, catching up over the last months that we hadnt seen each other, before we made our way back home. 

I sighed as i walked into the apartment, "Avalon?" i yelled, No answer, i saw a note on the bench from her, saying that she had gone to her parents for a couple weeks, as her grandma was sick. I sighed as i sat on the couch, turning on the tv. I sighed as the doorbell rang, "Seriously, i just sat down" i mumbled, muting the TV. "Who is it?" I yelled, not bothering to get up. "Zayn, again, and Louis" He yelled, i sighed as i got up and opened the door, and walked straight back to the couch, i felt the couch shift on either side of me, i just continued to stare at the muted TV. "Talk to us" Louis said, "About what?" i asked, still not looking at them. I heard Louis sigh, leaning forward before he spoke "Anything, you've completely cut us off.", i looked at him and his eyes were filled with pain and sorrow, i sighed.

"I know i have. Im sorry, i didnt mean too. I've just been keeping myself busy" I looked down at my hands, playing with the pandora ring i had on my right hand, a thing i tended to do when i was thinking. I felt Louis get up, i watched as he walked over to the TV, setting up the PlayStation before grabbing the controllers and walking back over to us. He held out a controller for me, i half smiled at him as i grabbed it off him. We began to play FIFA, i beat Louis but lost against Zayn, so now him and Louis were playing. I excused myself as i made my way to the bathroom, i sighed as i shut the door, walking over to the mirror. I looked at myself, i had bags under my eyes, but you couldnt see them under the layers of make-up i had caked on, i was tired of hiding a smile when i knew i was miserable, but i told myself i wouldnt let it get me down this time, but i suppose someone can only hold it in for so long, and i guess i couldnt hold it in anymore, i leaned my back against the wall, sliding down, wrapping my arms around my knees. 

The tears just began to fall, and i couldnt stop them, i shook my head, resting it on the top of my knees. "Stop it" i hissed at myself, whipping away the tears, but no matter how much i tried, they wouldnt stop. *Knock Knock* "Chelsi, you okay in there?" Louis asked, i looked up at the door. "Yeap, yeap, im fine" i lied, but my voice cracked at the end. The door soon opened, remembering i frgot to lock it, Louis and Zayn both rushing over to me, dropping down next to me. "Hey, hey its okay" Zayn cooed, wrapping an arm around me. "Im sorry" i half whispered, "Dont worry about it love" Louis said, grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze. "We know your hurting, you dont have to hide it in front of us" i half smiled up at him. "Come on, lets go back to the couch" Zayn said as he picked me up bridal style, walking me back to the couch, placing me down, sitting beside me, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, Louis sitting on the other side, i wiped away the tears as i spoke "I thought he was different" Louis nodded slowly, "Love, you know it was a mistake. He would never hurt you on purpose" i looked up at him, "He broke my heart, he told me he was different. I dont know if i can trust him again"