-Thirty-

"First thing's first, I'm the realest (realest) Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let them feel it) And I'm still in the Murda Bizness I can hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics (right, right)"  I rapped as Gemma, Lou T and I danced around the dressing room. "You should want a bad bitch like this (huh?) Drop it low and pick it up just like this (yeah) Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris, High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist (on my wrist)" I continued, and we all burst out laughing. "Whats going on here?" Niall asked as he walked in, smirking at us. "Come dance with us babe" i giggled, grabbing his hand, pulling over to the others. Soon it was a full on dance party, Harry was dancing with Lou T and Gemma, Zayn was dancing with Louis and Ashton, Michael was dancing with Luke and Liam and i was dancing with Calum and Niall. "When you say you've had enough And you might just give it up Oh, oh I will never let you down When you feeling low on love I'll be what you dreaming of Oh, oh I will never let you down" we all sung, dancing around the room. 

The music stopped and we all turned around to see Paul standing there, laughing, holding his phone, pointed at us. "Posting that on intsagram" he smirked, fiddling with his phone. We all rolled our eyes, laughing our heads off. We walked back to the stage, spreading ourselves across the stage, the boys began to practise some of their songs. "Niall, Lou wants you, Hair time" Paul yelled, he nodded, kissing the top of my head as he walked off, handing me his guitar to look after. "Chels, play Little things" Louis said, i nodded with a smiled, beginning to play the all too familiar tune, "You have you have to sing Niall's part" Harry whispered in my ear, "Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, but bear this in mind, it was meant to be. And i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me" Zayn smiled as he sung, i smiled as they continued singing, harmonizing to the t, sounding as perfect as ever, "You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to., If I let you know I'm here for you, Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh." i sung and the boys all looked at me shocked.

"Chels, your amazing" Liam smiled, hitting my shoulder, "Why didnt you tell us you could sing? Your amazing. And Playing guitar, wow" Zayn said, i shrugged, looking down at the guitar. "I only really sing in my room, home alone. And Niall taught me how to play guitar" i smiled, "Play something else, anything" Harry nudged me, i thought for a bit before begging to play my favourite tune, they all looked at me confused. "The day we met, Frozen I held my breath, Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart..." i began, the boys finally clicking to what song it was, "beats fast Colors and promises How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? But watching you stand alone All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, One step closer" Liam joined in, harmonizing with me. "I have died everyday waiting for you Darling don't be afraid I have loved you For a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more" We all sang, smiling at the end. 

"That was amazing" Niall said as he came and sat next to me, kissing me on the cheek, "Amazing guitar skills" he winked, i rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Well, i did learn from the best" i smiled, "Yeah, ya did" he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, i laughed, poking him in the stomach. "That actually sounded really good" Paul said as he walked up, "You guys should preform it tonight" he smiled, "You recon?" Louis smiled, Paul nodded, "We can work it in. It'll be great" Paul smiled, the boys all nodded and cheered, "What do think Chels? You up for it?" Niall asked, I looked at all the boys, they all grins on their faces, "Sure, why not" i shrugged, smiling. We practised a few more times, even the 5sos boys joining in. Lou Curled my hair, giving me an outfit of ripped boyfriend jeans, a baggy ATL singlet, a blue/purple flannel top tied around my waist and converse. 

Paul set me up with a headset, as i was playing the guitar. "Alright, so you'll go one during Little Things, play the guitar with Niall and then play A thousand years" Paul smiled, i nodded, with a smile, I stood side of stage, as the boys began, with the 5sos boys, waiting for the que. "Alright, so now. We've got some special guests coming on" Louis smiled, the crowd cheered. "So first lets bring the 5sos boys back on"  Zayn said, the crowd cheering as the boys ran onstage, joining the others. "And also, we have a special guest. Some of you may know Chelsi, the football player" Niall smiled, "Also Niall's girlfriend" Harry smirked, causing the crowd to scream and yell out a round of "ooh's" i laughed as Niall blushed, "She's here tonight and shes going to sing with us. Come on out Princess" The crowd screamed as i walked out, waving. I sat down next to Niall, grabbing the guitar from Harry, who had walked it over to me. 

We sung little things and the crowd went crazy, i looked at Niall, his eye's shinning as he looked out over the crowd, smiling as they sung along. It warmed my heart to see how happy he was, a tear in his eye. "Im so proud of you" i smiled at him once the song was finished, he smiled, leaning in, pecking me on the lips, causing the fans to "Aw" i laughed as i looked out and began to play A thousand years, smiling at Niall the entire song. "and all along i believed i would find you, time has brought your heart to me, i have loved you for a thousand years and i love you for a thousand more"