-Forty- (Final)

"Niall i swear to God" I yelled, chasing him around backstage. "Louis, dude. Come on" I yelled, he smirked as he ran off, water bottle in hand, chasing after Harry as well, chucking water at him. "Zayn" i sighed, as he ran and jumped on Niall, both of them laughing their heads off. "Oh come on Liam, not you too" Liam ran past, giggling his little heart out. I shook my head, laughing as they chased each other around. "What the hell is going on?" Paul asked, walking up beside me, i looked at him at him and smiled. "Oh good. Your turn to chase them" i giggled as i ran off to the dressing room. 

"Hey baby girl" Lou smiled as i ran in, "Hey girl" I smiled, collapsing on the couch, grabbing my guitar. "Where are the boys?" she asked, fiddling with the various hair products that were sprawled across the dresser. "Paul's chasing them around" i smirked, she shook her head and chuckled, "those boys i swear" she smiled, i giggled, looking down at my guitar, beginning to strum a tune. "Do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for? does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating? does the pain weigh out the pride? and you look for a place to hide? Did someone break your heart inside, you're in ruins" I began, smiling at Lou, who was dancing in the corner, the 5sos boys came running in, causing me to stop. 

"You were just playing Green Day" Michael smiled, i nodded, half smiling. "What else can you play?" Luke asked, sitting next to me. "Well, can you rap?" I smirked at him, he looked at me confused as i began to play a tune, his eyes lit up and he nodded, Ashton began drumming on the wall. "His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs, But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down, The whole crowd goes so loud He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out He's choking how, everybody's joking now The clock's run out, time's up, over, bloah! Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked He's so mad, but he won't give up that Easy, no He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these ropes It don't matter, he's dope He knows that but he's broke He's so stagnant, he knows When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's Back to the lab again, yo This whole rhapsody He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him" Luke rapped, all our mouths dropped open as i stopped playing. 

"Damn son" Niall said as he walked in, "That was proper sick" Louis said, hitting Luke on the back, he nodded proudly, i rolled my eyes at him, chuckling. "Play something else babe" Niall smiled, sitting on the other side of me. Ashton ran off to grab his box drum, everyone setting themselves around us. I thought about it for a while before smirking, beginning to play a tune,  "I threw a wish in the well, dont ask me i'll never tell, i looked at you as it fell and now you're in my way" Ashton chuckled, shaking his head as he joined in. "I trade my soul for a wish, penny's and dimes for a kiss, i wasnt looking for this, but now you're in my way" We sung, "Your stare was holding, ripped jeans skin was showing, hot night wind was blowing, where you think you're going baby" Zayn and Niall sung, causing us all to burst out laughing. We continued to play songs, just mucking around untill the boys had to get ready. 

"Hey, babe. The boys and I had an idea" Niall smirked as he sat down next to me, "Hmm?" i smiled at him, Ashton sitting on the other side of me, i looked at them confused. "We should do what we did before, on stage. Just sit round for a bit and play a bunch of random songs" He grinned, i looked between the boys who both had grins. "What does Paul think?" i asked, "Paul thinks its a great idea" Paul smiled as he walked in, standing in front of me. "Sure, then why not" I smiled, the boys all cheered, including Paul. Lou did my hair up in a messy bun and did my make-up, also dressing me in ripped boyfriend jeans, a grey singlet, denim jacket with cotton sleeves/hood and a cute blue bandana. I got set up with a headset mic, grabbing my guitar before the 5sos boys and i walked out on stage, the fans going crazy. 

"Alright, so tonight, we're gunna go throwback and try something thats old but new to this tour" Harry said, the crowd cheered, and we all looked at him confused. "cause that made sense" i half chuckled, shaking my head, "I heard that" he said, i mentally face palmed myself, forgetting i had a mic on, but the crowd just laughed. "What Harry is trying to say is, back on the Up All Night Tour we sat around, playing songs on stage and so we're gunna do that again tonight" Liam said, the crowd went wild. We all took our positions, sitting in various places on the stage, Niall and Calum sitting either side of me, the rest spread down the catwalk. Niall, Calum, Luke and Michael also had their guitars and Ashton his box drums. Niall nodded at me, and i smiled as i began to strum. 

"You seem quite nice for a girl with good looks And I'm the kinda fellow that'll make you feel better when your life gets shook So give it a chance according to your plans I bet I'm not number one on your list to kiss, but please understand" Niall sung as Harry harmonized, the crowd went wild as Niall never took his eyes off me once, "You seem quite shy, but you're oh so cute And I'm the kind of girl that would love to be yours if you asked me to So just take a chance, try to hold my hand I swear I'd never let go Just let me know if you'd be my man" I sung, laughing as Louis tried to harmonize, i shook my head, Niall began to play a different tune as i stopped, leaning on my guitar. 

"And who would have thought That a cutie pie just like you Would have anything to do  With a smelly dude like me I find it hard to believe" Louis sung, the crowd going crazy, Luke chuckled as he changed the tune, Niall stopped playing, Ashton joining in, "You must not know 'bout me You must not know 'bout me I can have another you in a minute Matter of fact, she'll be here in a minute (baby)" Michael sung, the crowd went crazy, "You must not know 'bout me You must not know 'bout me I can have another you by tomorrow So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' You're irreplaceable" Calum sung, snapping in a Z formation, we all burst out laughing, Michael's turn to change the tune, Calum joining in.

"I can't win, I can't reign I will never win this game Without you, without you" Zayn sung, smiling into the crowd, "I am lost, I am vain, I will never be the same Without you, without you" Liam smiled, pointing to the crowd, "I won't run, I won't fly I will never make it by Without you, without you" Ashton sung as Harry held the mic up for him, "I can't rest, I can't fight All I need is you and I, Without you, without you" Harry sung, extending the you as the music stopped, "And well, i guess the last song for this little jam-sesh" Zayn said and the crowed aww'd and boo's wanting more, "Alright Chels, take it away" Louis smiled at me, i nodded, strumming the all too familiar tune, smiling at Niall, this was our song. 

We had chosen this song as ours because it was everything we were. Niall use to sing it to me all the time before we were dating and even when we were dating, it made me smile. He told me even though they wernt his words, when he sung it he meant every word. And thats what made me fall in love with him and the song, so it became our song. The boys told us to play it tonight as the last jam-sesh song to show how far we had come in our relationship, to show that we had been to hell and back in our relationship and now we were stronger than ever, so they let us sing it. I didnt take my eyes of Niall the entire time i sung, he the same with me. The other boys had crowded round us, joining in the on chorus's, smiling and laughing at us, the crowd cheered and aw'd as we sung, everyone around us seemed to vanish and all i saw was Niall. My angel, my saviour and the love of my life. Maybe we would get married one day, who knows. 

I finally snapped out of my daze and looked at the other boys, smiling at them, before smiling out at the crowd, who were all singing amazingly. Honestly i dont think i could of asked for a better life and i had Niall, the man of my dreams (as cheesy as that sounds). Everything was perfect. Maybe it wasnt so bad to fall in love, maybe i just hadnt found the right guy, but now, i know, i have. "Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me 'Cause you might look around and find your dreams come true, with me Spent all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, me It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me Not such a bad thing to fall in love with me"