-Twenty Five-

*4 months later*

"Chelsi, we have to hang out. Ever since you moved out we NEVER see each other anymore" Avalon whined in the phone, "i know, i know. We'll hang out on Saturday, okay?" i smiled, "I have to go Av, i'll text you later" i hung up the phone, sighing. 3 months again, much to Avalon's protest, i had moved out of our shared flat and into my own flat, just a few blocks over. I needed to get away from seeing him everyday, it hurt. He had changed, he started to bring home a new girl every night and every morning i would see her do the walk of shame. Zayn and Louis were getting sick of it, they all were, they hated seeing Niall like that, he insisted he was fine and over me, but they knew he was hurting and getting drunk and bringing home a different girl was his way of dealing with it. I couldnt handle it anymore, so i left and now, i barley saw any of them, even Avalon, who i only saw at football practise. 

I spent most of my time curled up on the couch or in bed, away from everyone, scrolling through tumblr or twitter. There had been alot of hate on twitter, people acusing me of breaking Niall's heart, every hated me, but no one hated me more than i hated myself, not for breaking his heart, but for falling in love. Tumblr however were worried about Niall, wanting to know what happened, they didnt hate me but they didnt love me, which i was okay with. *Knock Knock* I sighed as i got up, walking over to the door, i opened the door smiling, "Hi Harry" he pulled me in for a hug, "I've missed you" he let go, a huge grin on his face. I motioned for him to come in, closing the door behind him as i spoke, "I've missed you too" we walked into the kitchen, "Tea?" i asked, he nodded, "So what have you been up to?" i asked, grabbing two cups out of the cupboard, turning on the jug. "Oh, not alot. Been writing a bit for the new album, getting ready for tour" he shrugged, i nodded, placing two tea bags into the cups, pouring in the hot water, i handed him a cup, grabbing mine, walking out onto the balcony of my apartment. "What about you. what have you been doing?" He asked, sitting on the chair next to me. "Nothing really. Football practise, although thats finished now for the season, so uh. Not alot" i shrugged, taking a sip of tea, he mimicked my actions, sighing.

 "Are you doing okay?" i looked at him confused, "What do you mean?" his eyes were filled with pain, sighing once more, "We've all seen it" i looked down at my cup, tears stinging my eyes. "why didnt you tell us about it?" i shook my head, "what's the point? i can deal with it" i shrugged, taking another sip of tea. "Has he seen it?" i looked up at him when he didnt say anything, he was staring down at his cup, sighing. "I dont think so, we tried to talk about with him, but he brushed it off, said he didnt want to talk about you" he looked up at me, eyes full of sorrow, "he's changed, i'm worried about him, we all are, but he wont talk to any of us" He sighed, looking back down at his tea-cup. "

If he's not out partying or bringing home girls, hes in his room, sleeping. He'll come to rehearsals, and then go home. When he heard you'd moved out, it got worse. He..." he was cut off by his phone ringing, placing his tea-cup down on the table, he grabbed out his phone. "Liam, what?....Im at Chelsi's...okay, see you soon" he said, hanging up. "What was that about?" i asked, sipping my tea. "Liam said he needed to talk to me about something so he's coming over" He said, i nodded slowly, looking out over London. "I miss this" i said, "Miss what?" Harry asked, i looked at him, half smiling "Hanging out with people. Just sitting, talking, drinking tea. I havent hung out with anyone in the last three months, other than the girls at football" i looked back at the city, "its nice" i smiled. 

Banging on the door interrupted the comfortable silence, Harry stood up "I'll get it" i watched as he walked to the door, before turning back to the city. "Hey Chels" i stood up and hugged Liam, "Tea?" i asked, he nodded and smiled "Please", "Harry?" he smiled and handed me his cup, i grabbed mine and made my way inside, making the three of us a cup of tea. I grabbed a tray, and placed all three cups on before walking out, handing the boys their tea. The boys both smiled, Harry turning to face Liam, "So whats up Liam?" Liam sighed, placing his tea on the table, "Its about Niall" I looked at him shocked, "what about Niall?" i asked, he sighed, looking between Harry and I, "We dont know where he is, we cant find him or contact him. He's gone"