-Four-

*So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, cause you might f*ck around and find your dreams come true, with me* I groaned as my phone went off, rolling over in the bed I picked it up, propping myself up on my elbows. "Hello?" I said, I voice full of sleep. "Chelsi love, its Louis" He said through the phone, I looked at the clock, I groaned. "Louis, its 7:30am. What do you want?" I whined, rolling onto my back. "I know its early, I'm sorry. But I'm really nervous for my game next week, I was wondering if you could help me train?" He asked, "It would mean a lot to me" he said after I didn't say anything. "Yeah, okay. Sure" I sighed, "Do you think you could meet me at the arena today? Say around 10?" he asked, "Yeap, sure" I said, "Thank you so much Chelsi" he cheered, "Welcome" I said hanging up, putting my phone down and pulling the covers over my head. 

When I re-woke up at 9:30, I got up had a quick shower, tied my hair up in a ponytail, and chucked on my training gear, wrote Avalon a note, grabbed my keys, boots and bag and headed out the door, stopping for a bit of macca's along the way. I walked into the arena, macca's bag in hand, dumping my stuff by the goal I sat down by the field, opening my bag and stuffing my face with the hash brown and bagel. "Yeah, that's healthy" Louis smirked as he walked up, "I would have had a healthy breakfast but someone called me very early and then I went back to sleep and only have half an hour to get ready" I said, poking my tongue at him. 

"Alright, what are we doing today coach?" Louis asked, chucking his gear down. "Run" I said, he looked at me confused, I did two circles with hand over my head, he nodded and began to run and I just watched, eating my macca's. "Now what?" Louis asked, coming back. I held up a finger, standing up, I grabbed 10 balls out of the bag and place them on the end of the half circle in front of the goal. I motioned for Louis to kick them. 

"So, Niall couldn't stop talking about how good you looked last night" He smirked as he kicked the first ball, straight into the goal. "He fancies you a little bit, thinks your fit" he smirked, kicking the second ball. "You need to put more power into your kick" I said, as he kicked the third ball. "Have you thought about him?" He asked, I ignored him, watching him kick the balls. "You need to give it a little more speed on your run up" I said, "Are you even listening to me?" he asked, stopping by the last ball. "Louis, I barely know the dude" I sighed, "Well, maybe we should hang out and you can get to know him" He smirked, kicking the ball straight into the goal. "Yeah, like that's gunna happen" I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious" he said, "Alright, if by the end of this training, you can get all 10 balls into the goal, and then ya'll can come over tonight and I'll get to know you" I said to him, "Deal?" I said, "Deal" he smiled and shook my hand. 

We continued to train, I was giving him the hardest things to do, and he was doing them all with a smile on his face. 3 hours straight we kept going, no matter how hard I pushed him, and he did it with no complaints. "Alright, the final test" I said, placing down the final ball. "All 10 balls, into the goal" I said, pointing to the goal, "And you can come over for dinner" I said, he smirked at me, kicking the first ball, straight into the goal. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 all into the goal. "Alright, this is the final ball" I said, he took a deep breath before kicking the ball, I watched it as it head towards the goal, hitting the goal post and bouncing off. "No" he yelled, falling to his knees. 

"Niall's going to kill me" He sighed, "Why?" I said, walking over to him. "Because, I was supposed to talk him up to you, get you interested in him and get us to hang out more" He sighed, standing up. "Really?" I asked, he nodded. "Alright, ya'll can come over for dinner" I sighed, walking over to the goal. "Seriously?" he asked, I nodded. "But I expect Pizza" I smiled, picking up my bag. "Deal" he winked, we began to make our way out of the stadium. "You know, you're not a bad player, for a popstar" I said, he gasped in shock, "Thanks" he chuckled. "So what time should we come over?" he asked, chucking his stuff in his car. "give it an hour or two. Give me time to calm down" i said, he chuckled. "See you then" he smiled,"Can't wait"