-Nineteen-

"Member of One Direction, Niall Horan, had been spotted out and about with football sensation, Chelsi Beckham. The two have been hanging out together alot lately, sources say the two have indeed become very close in the last few months. The two seem to share a love for football, as Niall is seen at all of Cheli's games, right on the sideline and Chelsi was spotted, among the other boys, right on the sideline of Niall's charity football game this past weekend. Sorces say that Niall seems to be lost for words when the two are together and its always smiles and laughter between the two. Niall was asked about the rumours and this is what he had to say. "Chelsi's a great girl, shes amazing at football, shes beautiful and is just an all around amazing person" but the star neither confirmed nor denied the dating rumours. We also had a chat to Louis and Zayn, to see what they had to say about Chelsi and the dating rumours. "Oh, yeah. Chelsi's great, she's an amazing football player, im a huge fan of hers. She even helped me train for one of my games, shes awesome" Louis stated, "She's very talented and shes just an all around amazing person, shes so kind and she puts everyone else fist before herself" Zayn added, "The dating rumours, oh i dont know. I mean, yeah they'd be cute and the love of football they share is amazing" Louis said, "But who knows, i guess we'll just have to see" Zayn added, they were both very protective as to what they were saying about their mate and the football star, still neither denying it or confirming it, the others had nothing to say and we couldnt reach Chelsi to ask her or any of their representatives, but rumours are flying.

E! news played on the Tv, i smiled as pictures of Niall and i flashed on the screen. "I dont know, i mean i like it, i ship it" Terrance said, "I agree, they're so cute together. She literally glows whenever shes around him. I ship it too. Nelsi? is that it, their ships name? Nelsi?" Giuliani asked, i smiled, "Whatcha watching?" Niall asked, sitting next to me on the couch, "E! news, theres just some story about these two people" i shrugged with a smirk, he nodded slowly and then looked at the screen, "I love it, i mean we ship it, the fans ship it, the other boys ship it. Nelsi is my new favourite ship" Giuliani smiled, "Niall, Chelsi if you're watching this please let us know, is Nelsi real? Make all our dreams come true, call me right now" Terrance pleaded, i let out a slight chuckle.

"Do it" Niall said, i looked at him confused. "Tell them" he smiled, "That its true" he half chuckled, when i still had confusion on my face. "Oh, okay" i smiled, nodding. He text Paul, asking for Terrance's number, he text back withing minutes and Niall dialed the number, handing me the phone. "Are you sure you want to do this?" i asked, looking at him, he nodded with a smile, i smiled as i put the phone on speaker, turning the TV down. "Ooh, ooh im getting a call" Terrance cheered, grabbing his phone. "Hello, this Terrance" he answered, "Terrance, it's Chelsi and Niall" i smiled, looking up at the TV, i saw him jumping around on the TV, he put his hand over the receiver, "Its them" he whispered, pointing to the phone, before he put it on speaker. 

"Chelsi, Niall, i cant believe you guys called" He cheered, "Whats up?" he asked, a smiled on his face, "Is it about Nelsi?" Giuliani said, causing Niall to chuckle "Well, NIall and I wanted to call you and let you be the first to know, that yes , Nelsi is real" I smiled, i saw them jumping up and down on the television, doing little dances. "Thank you, thank you. Yes"  Terrance cheered, i laughed as we continued to talk to them, giving them all the goss. "Are you ready?" Niall asked, i looked at him confused. "For the hate? Because i know there will be some, but you just gotta ignore them okay! I love you and thats all that matters" he smiled, i nodded. "I know, i love you too. Ive had hate before from other football fans, i can handle anything" i smiled, he nodded and kissed the top of my forehead. "They dont know what they're talking about"