-Sixteen-

I was now at home and unable to leave the house. Nothing was broken, luckily, but i was in alot of pain when i moved. My knee was stuff as well as my wrist and my ribs were bruised. Avalon was in Alaska visiting her family, so the guys had moved in while she was away so they could look after me. I did nothing but move from the couch to my bed or to the bathroom. Every time i tried to get up and get myself something, one of them would yell at me and tell me sit back down and they would get it for me. I felt hopeless and needy, but now the boys had all gone out, they thought i was still asleep, but as soon as i heard the door close, i got up. I had a quick shower chucking on a tight black singlet, dark blue baggy sweatpants and tied my hair up in a bun. I limped my way to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea, turning on some music, i decided to make myself a cheese and chicken toastie. 

"You've been tired of watching me, forgot to have a good time, boy. You can't take it all these spaces, never keeping it real, I know exactly how you feel" I sung as slightly danced, as much as i could, and made my lunch. "When you say you've had enough, and you might just give it up, oh, oh, I will never let you down. When you feeling low on love, I'll be what you dreaming of, oh, oh, I will never let you down" i continued to dance around, i did a spin and my knee gave out, causing me to fall, landing face down on the floor. I sighed as i just lay there, in too much pain to move and i just really couldnt be bothered. I dont know how long i was lying there for when i heard the front door open and the sound of laughter. 

"Chelsi" i heard Niall yell out and then footsteps fading down the hall, "Chelsi" He yelled again, then i heard him run back into lounge. "She's not there" He said, voice sounding panicked. "Im sure shes around here somewhere" Liam assured him, they continued to yell my name and search around the apartment. I just stayed silent, quietly chuckling to myself, whilst also in pain. I heard the kitchen door open and footsteps walk up behind me, "Found her" Zayn yelled and soon i heard more footsteps walk in. "Chelsi, why are you on the floor?" Louis asked, i rolled onto my back and looked up at him. "I like being on the floor" i said, he just smirked and held out his hand, i grabbed it and he lightly pulled me up. "Thank you" i said as i grabbed my toastie and limped into the lounge, collapsing on the couch, putting my knee up on the table. 

"Hey cutie" Niall smiled as he sat down next to me, "Hey" i smiled at him, "How you feeling today?" he asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Apart from my fall, i feel fantastic" i grinned, he chuckled and pulled me closer, kissing the top of my head. Harry put in a movie and we all sat there watching it, i soon dozed off on Nialls shoulder, so i have no idea how the movie ended. "No way, oh come on" someone yelled, i sat up and rubbed my eyes, "You've got to be kidding me, run" Niall yelled as the TV, I looked at the TV and saw a football match was on, Liverpool vs Manchester. "Whose winning?" i asked, "Liverpool" Louis hissed, "You're kidding me, right?" i scoffed, looking at him. He shook his head, not taking his eyes off the TV, i looked back at the TV. "Oh, come on Rooney" i half yelled, leaning forward in my seat, "Yes, yes. Yes" i yelled, standing up, throwing my fist in the air. "Thats what im talking about" i smiled, sitting back down. 

We continued to watch the game, cheering and cursing, until the final few minutes. "Alright, theres 2 minutes to go, all Fletcher has to do is keep the ball, either pass it to Rooney or Giggs and we'll get the goal" i said, "Yeah, but he could muck it up" Niall said, "have faith young one" Louis said, i couldnt help but laugh. We were all on the edge of our seats, waiting, none of spoke. "Fletcher has the ball and he passes it Rooney. Rooney takes it down the right of the field, dodging 11 and running for the goal, he passes it Giggs who passes it back to Rooney, he shoots and and, GOOAAAALLLL"  The commentator yelled, we all jumped up cheering, Niall wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up and spinning me round, lightly placing me back down. "Man U, Man U, Man U" we all chanted, dancing around the lounge, well i was dancing on the spot, laughing we all collapsed on the couch. "Chels, coming to the game on Sat?" Niall asked, "I wouldnt miss it for the world" i smiled at him