Sleepover

When Spyen had arrived at the base, she had expected for herself to have calmed down enough to have a normal conversation. But the entire flight back to the base all Spyen could see inside of her mind were flashes of blue and white along with fear attached to the images. Spyen pressed her badge to the scanner and when the door slid open she felt a whoosh of air against her feverish face. Spyen entered the base, but the walls around her suddenly didn't feel familiar.

She let out a hiss as she twitched her head to get rid of the feeling of suffocation. Spyen let out a gap and Skye noticed her reaction.

"Hey, Spy. You okay?"

Spyen licked her lips and let out a faint whimper, "I can't get the images out of my head." She put her hands into her hair and pulled at the roots.

Coulson glanced at Skye, but she shook her head and pulled Spyen away from the traffic.

Skye pulled Spyen into an empty hallway and noticed Spyen's shaking figure, "Hey, take a few breaths, okay?"

Spyen let out a huff of air and shook her head. She closed her eyes tightly and Skye saw how Spyen struggled with herself.

"I'm here, Spy. Okay? Whatever you need."

Spyen let out a pant and shot her eyes up at Skye, "Get these images out of my head!" She pulled at her hair again and Skye was suddenly alert.

"What images? Can you explain them to me?"

Spyen huffed, "Blue and white. All I see are blue and white shapes. Changing, pulsing. And there's so much fear. Oh god. There's so much fear."

Spyen leaned back against he wall and grit her teeth.

Skye let out a sigh, "Okay, what can I do?"

Spyen let out another whimper before she forcefully smacked the back of her head against the brick wall. The pain was a distraction. Spyen repeated the action a few more times before Skye shouted at her.

"Spy, stop! You're going to hurt yourself." Skye pulled Spyen away from the wall and the younger sister pushed Skye away.

"Don't touch me!" Spyen was shaking and had a sweat breaking on her forehead. "Just don't touch me."

Skye was starting to feel her own shred of fear; She didn't know how to help her sister. She was afraid to leave her alone in fear that she would hurt herself, but she was also afraid to be near Spyen.

"Don't! Get it out!" Spyen suddenly shouted and Skye shook her head.

"Spyen, you need to calm down." Skye took a step towards her but Spyen jumped back. But the jump back was a coil because in the next moment Spyen lunged forward and pushed Skye to the ground.

Skye fell to the ground in shock, but the emotion didn't last long. When Spyen went to lunge at her again, Skye rolled to her feet. Skye held out a hand to her hostile sister, "Spyen, you need to stop."

Spyen didn't seem to hear Skye and she advanced at her again. This time Skye was ready. She deflected Spyen's attacks, but didn't return the favour. Skye was trying to keep the damage minimal.

Spyen continued to fight with Skye and Skye continued to block her punches. Skye was on high alert and was trying to find a solution. Skye took in her surroundings and made a split second decision. She pulled the vault door open and rushed down the steps with Spyen in tow. Spyen shouted a string of profanities at Skye as she got to the bottom of the steps.