Emotional Battle

Spyen sat on the Quinjet inside of her own mind as she tried to uncover exactly what she was feeling when she had encountered the woman. Spyen observed that they both had similar, if not the exact same, powers. Spyen had expected for the woman to attack her, but it had never gotten violent. Spyen looked down at her hands and saw a small whirl of red intertwine with her fingers. Spyen shifted her eyes up as she heard Natasha's voice.

"Thor report on the Hulk."

Thor hand his hands on his hips, "the gates of Hell are filled with the scream of his victims."

Both Spyen and Nat looked up at the God with shocked expressions as Banner let out a groan and put his head into his hands.

Thor tried to remedy the situation, "but not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and gout."

Spyen shook her head and Thor gave a shoulder shrug.

"Hey, Banner, Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Stark shouted from the cockpit.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." Spyen could hear a slight waver of his voice.

Spyen stayed in her spot on the floor of the jet as Thor, Cap and Stark looked down at the scepter with a mixture of emotions. Spyen caught onto the waver of emotions. Excited, scared, wary. It was hard to pin point a single felling.

"Feels good, doesn't it? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..."

Thor let out a single nod, "No, but this...this brings it to a close."

Cap let out a sigh, "As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?"

Spyen looked up at the men and Roger's caught her eyes.

"Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard." Tony looked up to Thor, "Is that cool with you? Just a few days 'till the farewell party. You're staying, right?"

Thor clicked his tongue, "Yes, yes of course. A victory should be honored with revels."

Stark leaned against the table, "Yeah, who doesn't love revels? Captain?"

Rogers was still looking at the scepter, "Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA. So, yes, revels."

Stark was pleased with the answers he received and let out a nod. Spyen stopped listening to their mundane conversation at that point and drew into herself again. She glanced down at her fingers but the red mist wasn't visible. She could still feel the pressure of her power build up inside of her, but it wasn't as painful as when she first woke up in Afterlife. The thought of Afterlife brought up her other agenda. She was supposed to call Skye and she hadn't had the chance to. Spyen looked up as she felt the jet stutter to a land on the Avengers tower. The moment that the hanger was open, Clint was hurried inside with Nat and Banner.

Thor casually strolled off of the jet with the scepter in a box under his arm as Spyen pushed to her feet. She went to brush past Maria Hill, only to catch a glimpse of what was on her tablet.

Spyen furrowed her brows, "The two Enhanced?" Spyen backtracked her steps and came up to Cap and Maria to look at the tablet.

Maria held out the tablet, "Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at then when a shell collapsed their apartment building." Rogers and Spyen followed Maria into the building, "Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special."