Seoul

Barton leveled the Quinjet above the road below them as Natasha and Spyen mounted the motorcycle stationed in the center. Spyen held on tightly to Natasha as she dropped down onto the street and expertly navigated her way through the Seoul traffic. Natasha shifted around a car and both agents saw Steve's shield lying in the street.

Spyen let out a sigh and shook her head, "Always picking up after you boys." Natasha drove close to the shield and Spyen leaned down to swipe it into her grip. She locked the shield on the back of the cycle.

"There're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot."

"Which way?" Natasha was still going top speed.

"Hard right. Now." Natasha followed Clint's instructions and Spyen had to counterbalance her weight as the cycle nearly touched the ground. Natasha navigated the cycle through a pedestrian ally and it wasn't long before they caught up to Steve who was in Ultron's clutches. Spyen quickly unlatched the shield and threw it up to the Captain. Steve caught the shield onto his forearm and pushed it into Ultron's armor.

Ultron saw Spyen and Natasha as a threat and he used his own telekinetic power to pull a large shard of the asphalt into their path. Spyen pushed a hex out in front of them and the concrete shattered. Natasha maneuvered the cycle to avoid the flying debris. Natasha shifted the bike around the hole in the street and came in hot on the truck that held the cradle with the powerful gem inside. As the two agents got closer to the truck, two of Ultron's sidekicks shot at them. Spyen used her power to create an energy shield to protect them, but one of the blasts that the suit pushed towards them broke her shield and she went flying off the back of the cycle.

Spyen let out a groan of pain as she pushed herself up to her feet and waved at Natasha who had stopped the bike, "No, go!" Natasha let out a single breath before driving away from the agent. Spyen let out a grunt as she started running in the direction that the truck was headed. She pushed her way through the crowd and when she went to round the corner, she nearly rushed right into the Maximoff twins. Spyen pulled in a gasp and let her eyes widen as she took a step back.

The agent grit her teeth, "If you plan on attacking us, this wouldn't be a good time." She went to push past them but Wanda's words stopped her.

"We want to help."

Spyen turned back to face them, "What?"

"I'm going in. Cap can you keep him occupied?" Spyen shifted her eyes down at Nat spoke.

Cap gave a pant, "What do you think I've been doing?"

Spyen looked up at Wanda with red eyes and the woman reciprocated the act. The agent let out a small breath as she could feel the genuine fear that emitted from both of the twins. But the emotion only lasted a moment as Spyen received a memory from Wanda. In the vision a massive explosion was destroyed the world.

Spyen pulled in a gasp, "What the... What was that?"

Wanda swallowed, "Ultron's plan."

Spyen let out her breath and looked up at the twins before shaking her head, "Cap, Where are you?"

"On the train. Ultron's hot."

Spyen shifted her glance to the twins, "You really want to help?"

The siblings glanced at each other before they both nodded, "All right. Ultron's on the train."

Pietro gave an adorable smirk, "I can get us there."

Spyen wasn't able to comment before her vision was a blur. The blur only lasted a moment before she was being set down on the car of the train. Ultron and Cap were in the midst of a fight. Spyen had to shake her head to rid herself of her vertigo before she straightened up. She set her sights on Wanda who has used her power to block Ultron from advancing on Pietro who had knocked Ultron off balance. Ultron looked back to Wanda whose hands were glowing.
"Please, don't do this."

Wanda looked up at Ultron, "What choice do we have?"

Ultron's expression shifted and he faced the front of the train again. He lifted his hand and went to shoot at Pietro, but the enhanced was far quicker than the robot. Ultron shot his charge and it tore through the entirety of the train before he pushed open the side door and vanished.

Steve pushed himself up to standing and rushed to the front of the train, "I lost him! He's heading your way!"

Spyen put her hand on the seat of the train to steady her balance as Clint let out a warning, "Nat, we gotta go."

Spyen shifted her stance as Clint called out Natasha's name, "Cap, Spy, you see Nat?"

Spyen looked out of the train's window with red eyes as it smashed off of the tracks.

"If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!"

Clint was still worried about his friend, "Do you have eyes on Nat?"

"Go!"

Spyen looked back up at Steve with worry, "I can't find her."

Rogers shook his head and turned to the three transformed young adult, "There's no time for that now, Spy. There are civilians in our path."

Without a second word, Pietro vanished from the train leaving the two very similar women. Rogers looked at Wanda and Spyen, "Can you two stop this thing?"

Wanda looked over at Spyen with terror in her eyes but Spyen shook her head.

"We can do this. Okay?" Spyen let out a calming breath as she backed away from Wanda to the opposite end of the car. Spyen and Wanda shared a glance and Wanda let out a nod. The two women let out a breath as they linked their minds together. They both used their similar power to levitate the wheels of the train off of the ground. Both Wanda and Spyen let out a shout and after a few grueling and exhausting seconds, the train came to a full stop.

Steve let out a sigh of relief as every person hurried off of the train. Spyen followed Wanda off of the train and the duo hurried to Pietro who was hunched over in exhaustion. Wanda put her hand on his back to let him know she was there but Pietro shook his head, "I'm fine. I just need to take a minute."

Spyen looked up at Cap as he approached, "I'm very tempted to not give you one."

Wanda took a step forward, "The cradle. Did you get it?"

Cap let out a nod, "Stark will take care of it."

Sudden realization was in Wanda's eyes as she answered, "No, we won't."

There was a moment of silence before Steve spoke, "You don't know what you're talking about. Starks not crazy."

Spyen let out a sigh when she realized that Stark now had another robot in his hands.

Wanda shook her head, "He will do anything to make things right." Her voice broke.

Steve finally accepted Wanda's fear, "Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on COM's?"

Spyen shook her head when she couldn't her Steve's voice in her ear. She pulled the unit out and threw it to the ground.

Spyen glanced up at Wanda as she spoke. "Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?"

Spyen shifted her eyes to Steve, "We have to get back to the lab. We can't let him activate the cradle. Who knows what he will create. Last time we trusted him, he created Ultron. What's next?"

Thethree looked up at her wide eyes. Spyen shared her glance with Wanda and thetwo let their eyes light up in red in unison.