City

Skye, Spyen and Mack loaded into a van and Mack was quick to let out his questions. Although it wasn't the first question Spyen would ask.

"What the hell is TAHITI?"

Spyen leaned into the center of the driver and passenger seat to answer Mack, "TAHITI was designed to revive a fallen Avenger. That's how it got started."

Mack stumbled his words, "Captain America, Iron Man—Those Avengers?"

Spyen let out a nod, "Those are the ones."

"How the hell could Coulson forget that? What does he have Alien blood, too?"

The question sparked a reaction in both of the sisters. Spyen's stomach dropped and realized that Mack was completely against the possibility of an Alien race.

Skye and Spyen glanced at each other with masks on their face, "Man, can you imagine that? SHIELD being run by a man that's part Alien?"

Spyen sat back in her seat as Skye let out a breath, "Yeah, imagine that."

The tension in the car was long gone when they saw a man in the middle of the street waving his hands. Mack quickly came to a stop and the man came up to the open passenger window.

"Call the police! There's two guys trying to kill each other. There're at my place, Thompson Welding. It's right down the road."

Mack gave a small nod, "All right, stay here. We'll handle this."

Mack quickly maneuvered the van so that the team was heading in the direction of the house. The terrain was rough, but they got there in a matter of minutes. Mack pulled the van to a halt and the agents were out of the vehicle in moments with their guns raised. Mack rounded to the shed with Spyen on his tail. Skye went up to the second level of the large shed. Mack pulled the large door open and had his aim on Coulson and another man.

"Let him go, Coulson!"

"It's okay! I'm okay now."

"That's what you said before you threw me in a cell." Skye was behind the men.

Coulson had the man in a tight grip, "Fair enough, but I'm not trying to kill him! I'm trying to save him."

Spyen faltered her aim, but Mack was tenacious, "I'm giving you to the count of three, and my gun's real."

Spyen let out a breath as Coulson spoke, "It's here, Skye. Everything we've been looking for."

"One!"

Spyen swallowed her nervousness, "He's not kidding! Let him go."

"Open your eyes, Derik."

"Two!"

Spyen pulled in a breath and clutched her gun with tight hands.

"It's just below the surface, like you said. All you have to do is look."

"Three!"

Coulson quickly released his grip on Derik and the man let out a series of pants before came to realization. Spyen lowered her gun as Derik sunk to his knees in realization.

"You can put the guns away. He won't hurt anyone now."

"How do you know that?" Skye's voice was low, but Spyen could still hear it.

"He found what he's been looking for. What we've all been looking for." Skye came up beside Coulson and looked down at what the men were looking at, "The final piece."