5:30

Spyen stood in the lab of the base watching the awkwardness of Fitz and Simmons. Spyen knew enough information to know that the two were extremely close before Simmons went of into HYDRA. Spyen was waiting for her nerves and twitchiness to subside before she approached Jemma with a question. The agent stood with her thumbnail in her mouth and tapped her foot against the ground.

"Spyen, did you need something?"

Spyen was pulled from her thoughts as Jemma came up to her. Spyen pulled her nail from her teeth and looked up at the scientist.

"What?"

Jemma gave a small smile, "Did you need something? You've been standing there for almost fifteen minutes.

Spyen folded her arms and crinkled her nose, "While you were in HYDRA, did you hear the name Whitehall?"

Jemma was stunned by the blunt question, but she slowly nodded her head, "Yes. Daniel Whitehall was his name. He terrified me if I'm being honest."

Spyen looked down in thought as she tried to remember why that name gave her fear, "Thanks." Spyen went to walk away, but Jemma was concerned.
"Are you all right, Spyen? You seem a bit off. Are you still experiencing disorientation or memory gaps from your concussion?"

Spyen let out a breath, "Uh, no. I'm good." Spyen went to leave, but another question formed, "Have you, uh, seen Skye?"

Jemma gave a nod, "Yes, I believe she said she would be in the hanger."

Spyen furrowed her brows, but nodded, "Thanks." She quickly ducked out of the lab and navigated her way through the hallways. She rounded the corner and found the hanger doors open. She slowly came up from behind Skye and saw that she was watching Ward's live feed from her laptop. Spyen was drawn to the man in a way that she didn't want to admit.

Spyen hovered behind Skye for a moment until Skye gave a small intake of air and looked behind her, "Don't do that."

Spyen gave a slight shrug, "What are you doing?"

The older sister gently bit her lip, "Just observing."

Spyen narrowed her eyes, "Huh, seems like you're doing more than just that."

Skye let out a sigh, "You're right. I am. Every time I look at him it makes me want to punch something."

Spyen leaned against the table, "Then stop."

"I can't."

Spyen caught onto Skye's eyes, but didn't get a chance to say anything as Jemma walked into the room with a cup of tea in her hand.

"Five thirty on the dot every morning. But there's no clock, no light, no way he could know what time it is."

Skye shifted the conversation to Jemma, "You've been watching him?"

"Everyday before I left, everyday since I got back." She let out a sigh; "I don't know how you do it, going down there talking to him."

Spyen glanced up at Jemma, realizing that the scientist had no idea that Spyen knew the HYDRA agent.

Skye let out a breath, "Sacrifices we make for valuable Intel, right?" Skye saw how Jemma looked down at Ward and decided to change the topic, "Jemma Simmons undercover at HYDRA."

Jemma gave a tight smile and shook her head, "I thought I was a dead woman at least four times."

"I'm glad you're not." Skye's voice lowered.