{2}

Rebecca

I can't believe I let him touch me. Let him pleasure me. I've hardly even known the guy for five minutes!

Leo can never find out about this. If Kai tells anyone and Leo finds out, he'll probably send me back to the home. Except he can't, 'cause the Andrews' moved away... so he'd have to send me somewhere that's unpleasant!

Quickly I go to clean myself up in my en suite. Changing into a fresh pair of panties before leaving my room. I step into a hallway that is surprisingly full of students. Girls wearing the same uniform as me, and boys dressed like Kai had been.

They all turn to stare at me, and I suddenly feel like they know what I've just done.

With tentative movements, I make my way to the stairs before running up them, away from their inquisitive eyes and towards the boy who could potentially ruin the life I had barely started to live.

Reading the plaques on each of the doors, I finally find Kai's room at the end of the hall. Running past the students who look at me, I knock softly on Kai's door.

"Come in Rebecca!" I hear Kai's voice yell.

How'd he know it was me?

Hesitantly, I turned the doorknob and rush into his room, shutting the door behind me with a click.

"Hi," I whisper, my mouth suddenly dry as Kai is bare-chested, on the floor, doing push-ups, revealing his tanned muscular back and tattooed arm.

On his right shoulder, there is a crescent moon, and on his right bicep, there are two thick black lines that appear to wrap completely around his arm.

"Why are you here?" His brazen question draws me out of my trance. Standing, beads of sweat coating his chest as he glares at me, his angry gaze causing me to flinch.

"I... I'm sorry. I should go," I squeak, ready to bolt out of the door.

"No. Sit," Kai commands, pointing to his bed, covered in a plush royal blue comforter.

My eyes flash back and forth between the bed and Kai. Part of me wants to leave, but the other part is scared to disobey him.

I stumble over to his bed, pressing my thighs together tightly, remembering what just transpired in my room.

"You came here for a reason, Rebecca. What did you want to tell me?" Kai asks, agonizingly slowly.

My mouth opens and closes like a fish, while I struggle to find the right words.

Seeing this, Kai comes to sit next to me and I immediately grip his bare bicep causing him to flinch and tingles to shoot up my spine.

"Please. Please, whatever you do, please don't tell my dad. I don't want to be sent away for acting like a whore. Not when I'm so close to finally being out of the system," I ramble, taking in haggard breaths.

"What?" he asks, his gaze still on my hands.

"Just– Just please don't say anything about... about what we did," I beg, tears stinging my eyes.

Kai looks appalled by this. "I would never do anything like that to you."

Relief floods through me, almost enough to distract me from the sparks that are flowing through my fingertips.

"Thank you," I whisper, tackling him with a hug, unconsciously rubbing my breasts against his chest.

"If..." he trails off and every ounce of relief leaves me. He'll probably ask for sex and then tell everybody anyway.