{18}

Rebecca
. . .

"Shit," I murmur once more, gazing over Kai's head unseeingly. It stings.It stings and my back hurts and with just the head of Kai's cock inside of me I feel more stuffed than a Thanksgiving turkey—but I want more.

Instinctively, and unable to help myself, I try to slide down further. I let out a growl as my movements are halted by Kai's bruising grip on my waist.

"Don't you fucking dare," Kai hisses holding me tighter in his trembling grasp.

I shake my head, still unable to see. "Need to move." I try once again, and just as before, I am stopped by Kai. "Please," I beg, realizing that I have begun to cry with at my inability to fuck myself on Kai's cock.

"Stop," he orders through audibly gritted teeth. 

I want to do nothing of the sort. Literally anything other than that would be the best thing in the world. And yet, I find myself obeying him. I cease all nonvital actions, even my crying, and actually take the time to look at him.

"Okay," he begins, adjusting his hold on me. "I'm going to pull out. And you are going to lie down on the air mattress or I'm going to chain you up."

I frown, feeling my lower lip tremble and my tears begin anew. "You don't have chains," I whisper.

Kai bites his lip, holding back a chuckle. I want him to laugh, it would probably force him inside of me. "There are chains in here."

I cry some more. "But I don't want to," I sob. I'm officially ugly crying as Kai pulls me off of him. "I need it."

I'm not sure what this is. Or why I need it. After my orgasm, I'd come to my senses—naked grinding was dangerous and could result in kids, and I wasn't sure I was ready for that, and I love Kai. But why the fuck do I feel this way?

Kai lets out a hiss as he finally leaves my center, leaving me with an unbearable empty feeling. His cock is almost purple, it's swollen, and so hard that it throbs in time with my cries.

"Please. Don't you want me?"

It's a low blow, I know it, Kai knows it. Hell, China knows it. Now to see how he reacts.

"I want you to remember who you were before this feeling and to know that I love you more than anything in the world. Which is exactly why I won't do this, because this hurts me too." He sits up effortlessly, and after a beat, stands with the same amount of ease.

I continue to sob softly, letting out soft whimpers each time my engorged nipples rub against Kai's chest as he walks over to the air mattress before depositing me on it.

"Stay. I have to go look for the food and water." 

. . .

Two days.

Two excruciating days. 

On the first day, Kai pleasured me with his fingers until I passed out. Had I been ready to quit? Sated? Absolutely not, but I could no longer function without sleep and my body took control for me.

On the second, he didn't touch for a while. He chained me up.

Granted I had been about to impale myself on his morning wood, but that was just outright mean. I allowed him to feed me granola bars and chips until I passed out following his use of his fingers and tongue to bring me to more exquisite orgasms. 

"How much longer," I mumble, now back on the air mattress. I'd been released whilst I slept, and though my lower half throbbed violently with the hope of sex, I now knew better than to push my luck. So I suffered whilst Kai did nothing but torture me with what cou—should have been.

Kai sits up beside me, a finger shoved inside me as he turns on the miniature TV that until now hadn't been of use. Where did it plug in, I hum my confusion, not bothering to ask. It's negligible compared to the wetness between my thighs—his finger being the only thing that drives the heat away.

"A day or two. We should be good then. You should be good."

"What's happened to me? Aren't our parents worried? My mom has to be—"

Kai cuts me off. "They know where we are."

I narrow my eyes at his one question answer. "But I miss them. And I miss Max. And who's watering my plants. My gardenias will wi—"

"Becks," Kai murmurs, tugging me closer as he slips another finger inside of me.

I moan, arching in his grasp for just a moment. "Why do I feel like this?" I gasp.

He sighs and shakes his head. "You wouldn't believe it."

I narrow my eyes at him once again. For the past three days he's just been calling this 'heat' and refused to elaborate on what that was. "What the hell is happening to me and why is this stuff here?"

Kai sighs once more—he's mentioned several times he doesn't like when I swear. He adds a third finger and I curl into his chest, I want to tell him to cut it out so that we can focus on the talking, but I don't want him to stop touching me.

"Tell me," I demand. I sit up, for the first time in a while, and take a minute to adjust to the shockingly full feeling. "Tell me, now."

Kai ignores me, flicking through Hulu before landing on the second Twilight. He hates these so whatever he's not telling me must be really bad.

I settle myself on my knees beside him, bracing myself before I give his chest a shove. "Fucking tell me."

He flinches but  continues to ignore me, not letting the movie play as he fast-forwards through it.

"Tell me." I shove him again, and begin to wail on him with all of my might. "Tell me," I shout.

Suddenly, Kai's fingers leave me, and I with a strangled gasp, I fall to the air mattress, all encompassing heat surrounding me again. "Kai," I cry. I figured I'd upset him, but I never accounted for the possibility that he would be outright cruel as a punishment.

I'm saved from my hurt however, when his arms wrap around me, cooling me—albeit infinitesimally—externally.

He turns me so that I'm forced to see the TV, revealing the scene where one of the other werewolves—Paul, I remember—has lashed out at Bella, prompting Jacob to shift and protect her.

"That," he points at the screen. His voice is strangled, and he's practically vibrating with emotion. Casting my gaze in his direction, I find that his eyes aren't doing their usual flash, but rather they blaze green. "I am... that."

😊✌🏽
This is not edited. Next update should be coming up on Wednesday/Thursday !!!❤️