{9}

Kai

. . .

Quickly, I mind-link my father to ask him what's actually happening. He briefly informs me that a younger rogue was seen around the junior dorm buildings and that Chev has already done a headcount and locked up our building, instructing everyone to stay in their rooms.

I look down at Rebecca as I break the link, she doesn't seem the least bit concerned. "So," she says, a sly smile dancing on her lips. "Looks like we're pretty much alone in here for a while..."

Hearing the unsaid invitation in her words, I finally take the opportunity to look at her. I'd seen her pack clothes for her tryouts before we left for class this morning, and had definitely planned to gawk at her breasts while she tried out, but I had also severely overestimated the length of her shorts.

All of the girls had been instructed to wear white shirts and black shorts, though, in my eyes, none wore them as she did. The material of her shirt became almost sheer as it stretched across her sizable breasts and her shorts, those fucking shorts...

They were practically indecent, exposing more thigh than her crappy excuse for a uniform skirt, and combined with her knee-length black socks, with two white stripes at the top, Rebecca is the dictionary example of a cock tease and she knows it.

I gulp as she leans backward, her breasts jiggling with her movement. I drop a hand to her ankle in warning, finding myself stiffening in my pants as I drop my gaze to stare at the expanse of exposed skin between the hem of her shorts and the tops of her socks.

"What, uh... What brought this on?" My erection is prominent, tenting the fabric of my slacks that I wish would evaporate.

Rebecca blushes, but shrugs. "I just want to."

"Want to what?" I ask. I need confirmation, I need a direct statement of what she wants and how far I'm allowed to go. We're not allowed out of our rooms, but that also means no one is allowed in, and I'm frightened with what my instincts will push me to do if I'm not given any limits.

She shrugs, once again causing her breasts to jiggle. "I wanna... be close to you...We could make out... or something else..."

Making out is good. It's not too much, but I can still hold onto the soft plumpness that makes up her breasts. I can feel a growl bubbling in my throat as Rebecca hooks her feet behind my ass, pulling my body atop of hers.

I let out a soft groan, feeling her the warmth of her breasts push against my chest, before slanting my lips over hers.

Rebecca moans, her uninjured hand reaching up to cup the back of my neck. It's in that second that my arousal falters. Rebecca was burned by my ring, and unless she was the world's most oddly allergic human, she was just... not human.

Even I hadn't been burned so severely by the ring. It had blocked my finger from healing when I asked Mason to snap it, but that was all it did. Without hitting my heart, it caused more of an itch than a burn.

Rebecca pulls me from my thoughts when her hips push up against mine. "Fuck, switch positions," I murmur. As a werewolf, I couldn't die from most typical forms of murder, but the pain of blue balls caused by Rebecca felt like it would kill me.

Dragging her lips away from mine, Rebecca murmurs 'yes' and tightens her limbs around me. Once she's securely attached to me, I pick her up and crawl on the bed, planting her firmly in my lap, her legs on either side of my hips.

Giggling against my lips, she wiggles in my lap, eliciting a growl from me. In a warning, I grab a handful of her ass in each hand and squeeze causing her to squeal and pull her lips away. I don't dwell on the loss for very long as due to her movement, her breasts are now in my face.