{3}

Kai

. . .

"Whipped," one of the guys snickers as we walk to the third floor.

"You'll understand sooner or later," Chev, the son of my pack's beta tells him. His mate is Heaven, and since they've been together, he's told me to stop judging my father, because he couldn't imagine living without his mate.

I didn't believe it until I felt Rebecca's lips against mine when my instincts alerted me to the fact that my soul mate was right in my arms.

At the moment, my subconscious is arguing with me, telling me that I could easily grab her, bring her to one of our rooms and have my way with her, but I fight, knowing that my idiotic words from earlier upset her and despite the kiss, were likely still on her mind.

Fuck, what was I thinking?

'I want you to do the things girlfriends do.'

Jeez, if that was the best answer I could come up with, I should've just said yes when she asked if I wanted sex.

"I hope later. Cause if the girls sleep in stuff like that every night, I think I'll be staying on the second floor," one of the other guys says.

"Hey, Kai, why not just crash their little party?" the guy next to me asks.

Chad Winsett, I recall. He's human, his parents own a big security system company. He was held for ransom a couple of times, and as a result, has a couple of fake teeth. He's book smart, good with computers, but other than that, relatively oblivious, I remember from his file.

Per my father's requests, I read the files of all of the school humans, just a precaution so we know as much as we can, in case they see anything that they shouldn't.

I guess it paid off.

"My lady would like to be alone with her friends. Who are we to stop it from happening?" Chev butts in, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Wait, Chev. I think Chad's on to something, they teased us. We could get revenge," I say, mind linking him the image of how he moped around when Heaven denied him... heaven.

He laughs and holds his hands up in surrender. "I'm not even supposed to be here. Heaven just wanted to visit Max." I narrow my eyes at him again and finally nods. "That would be kind of great though, huh?" Chev agrees.

"So, let's go back down there!" Chad exclaims in a whisper, pointing towards the stairs.

"We get rid of their leverage, and take the remote," I say, thinking aloud.

The guys who haven't gone back to their bedrooms agree, and with me leading the troops downstairs we begin our attack.

"Becca!" I call from the second floor, hearing her whisper 'shit' at the sound of my voice. "Becca baby!" I yell again as I step into the living room, standing behind her on the couch. 

As I lean over her barely clad, blueberry scented frame, she tilts her head back to look at me, a deep blush covering her cheeks. "The boys wanna watch TV baby," I croon softly, placing my hands on her hips causing her blush to deepen, traveling to her neck.

While this happened, Chad pried the remote away from her.

As soon as he nodded his head, I flipped Rebecca over my shoulder and –using my strength to keep her in place– ran up the stairs and into her room, laughing maniacally as she shrieked for me to put her down.

I placed her on the bed and crawled on top of her, nestling in between her spread legs.

A drug that I'm now addicted to, the scent of her arousal fills the air, nearly suffocating me in the small flowery room.