{27}

Rebecca

. . .

Kai doesn't give me a chance to cease my trembling before he unsnaps my bra and pulls my nipple into his mouth. He sucks on it roughly, tugging at my wing as he does so.

The sensations are so strong, so mind-numbingly wonderful that I'm not sure what was worse. This, or the heat.

I want it just as bad, if not more, than when we were in the cave. But now... there's no ulterior motive. I'm not in pain if we stop, but holy hell does it feel great to keep going.

I let out a choked whimper, wishing like hell that my cheer shorts, and his practice shorts were off. "Kai..."

"I know," he growled, switching to my other nipple.

I'm unable to stop myself from crying out as the heat of his mouth soothes one sensitized bud whilst the air cools his saliva on the causing it to a pebble.

"I know," he murmurs.

"Kai... faster," I mewl, unable to keep my eyes open.

Finally, he pulls away from my breasts, dragging my lips back to his, causing my nipples to drag across his chest and illiciting a wince from me.

We kiss, tongues attacking each other in an aggressive fight for dominance. But, I let him win. I want him to win.

Slowly, reluctant to pull away from our kiss, Kai eases me off of him. I expect him to push me onto my back, but he doesn't, instead flipping me onto my belly, forcing me to support myself on my hands and knees.

I look back at him, hearing him curse under his breath, and find him struggling to kick off his cleats. He finally does, and his shorts and boxers quickly follow.

Naked, hard, and leaking from his tip, Kai turns his blazing green gaze to me. "Fuck," he moans, before practically ripping away my shoes. He strips me, though more gently than he did himself, quickly, leaving me bare before him.

I blush unwillingly, awaiting his touch. I'm so wet, and hot, and the anticipation is killing me.

Suddenly I feel the bed dip as Kai's weight is added to it. His breathing is hard as he palms my ass cheeks, massaging the globes against one another as he slowly guides his cock inside of me, stealing away just a little more of my breath with each inch.

"Fuck..."

This position could be the death of me. He's so deep, brushing over that oh-so pleasurable spot before verging deeper, the pleasure stemming less from where he reaches and more from how full I feel.

Once he's fully inside me, causing my walls to spasm around him as I take him to the hilt, Kai lets go of my ass cheeks.

One hand moves to my hip whilst the other—slowly, making sure I know his intention—grabs my wing harshly. Letting out a gasp, I clamp down around him and arch my back instinctively, which forces out another gasp as it pushes him deeper.

"Kai, I'm—"

"I know," he growls under his breath. He pulls out of me slowly, so that he brushes that spot once more, before he violently snaps his hips against mine.

Just Another Fairy Tail (18+) | ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें