Chapter 2- Dorky Trouble

(*contains swearing)

You know those moments in life when you really want to be angry at something or someone but you end up laughing and blowing off your whole 'I am angry as hell' mask.

This was that moment in Ally's life. But being the perfect suppresser of emotions as she was, she tried to be angry at the infuriating boy who would send her a flirty message in the middle of the night.

Cameron Fucking Miller.

She tried her best to put on the angry mask but she would always start laughing. Finally, gaining her composure she typed a reply pretending to be angry.

What the fuck is wrong with you? It's 12:30 in the morning! Can you just stop with those cheesy lines now?! – A

His reply came almost instantly making her wonder why in the world was he so interested in talking to her especially since it was way past midnight.

Did you guess who I am? – C

Who else could you be? Of course, you're Cameron Fucking Miller. – A

She texted him back voicing her thoughts.

Oooh, Angry are we? I bet you look hot when you're fuming with anger. – C

She gasped reading the text he had just sent her; her cheeks were starting to become hot. She quickly shuddered off the weird feeling away, not wanting to continue the conversation anymore, she shoved her phone beneath her pillow.

After almost 10 minutes her phone buzzed again, indicating he had texted her. She groaned in exasperation. This boy was never going to give up.

What's your name btw? – C

You don't even know my name and you're flirtexting me. Typical – A

At first, She felt a bit offended by his question. Ally was definitely not the popular type in her school.

Yet, She laughed while she quickly texted him back wondering how much more stupid he could get. He got her number through his reliable sources but couldn't get her name. Un-freaking-believable.

I heard it's something Parker? – C

Like I would tell you.  – A

Okay so I'll call you Parker then. – C

Whatever I don't care. – A

She waited eagerly for his reply which came after full long 5 minutes.

How about Dorky Parker? That's a good name for you. – C

She got angry by reading this. Yes, she was a kind of a nerd but she was not a dork.

I am not a dork. – A

Maybe you're not but you didn't tell me your name. – C

Ally groaned in frustration again. This was becoming a common thing for her when she was talking to Cameron. She didn't want to tell her name but anything was better than being called a dork.

It's Ally. – A

Okay, Dorky Parker. :-P – C

You won't stop, right? Stop annoying me. Bye! – A

Goodnight Dorky. Dream of me, ok? – C

This was it. Now he had given her the most irritating name/insult.