Chapter 12- The Bad Move Part 1

Chapter 12- The Bad Move Part 1 (Unedited)

The rest of the week was not much eventful except the fact that Jake had started talking to her. He would ask her chemistry problems and things he didn’t understand in class. She was more than happy to help him with his studies if it meant being near him. But he didn’t really need it. He was a good student. He paid attention to his studies unlike the other boys in her school. She knew he was different and that made him special. She admired this quality of him. His good looks were just a bonus. She found that he was doing better post his break up. Sometimes he would zone out in class but he was gradually becoming his old self again.

Meanwhile another thing that happened was about Cameron and Rebecca. According to rumors floating around school, they were going out. They were the most talked about couple in school. Ally didn’t doubt it either. She had seen both of them flirting and occasionally kissing each other. Whenever she saw them together in the hallway she would turn the opposite way.

The way he looked happy these days, she even believed Cameron had already done the ‘deed’ with her. He was really fast in getting into a girl’s pants. The mere thought disgusted her. But she didn’t ask him about it as she didn’t want to give him a reason to believe she was jealous. He could whatever the hell he wanted to she just didn’t care.

She talked to Cameron in school sometimes mostly about random things. They hadn’t texted each other in a long time. So it surprised her when he messaged her on Friday evening.

He had sent her a picture of the score board which read 98-70.

We won. Haha I told you Ms. Dorky. – C

98-70? Really? It was unbelievable. She hadn’t seen their basketball team win with a large margin since 3 years. She typed a sarcastic reply.

What did you guys do? Bribe the referee? – A

Very funny but we are capable of winning by ourselves. – C

She instantly regretted the reply she had sent before. It was rude and harsh for her to say that to him. The least she could do was acknowledge their efforts.

Congrats for your win. – A

Thanks :-) Are you still coming to the party? – C

She grinned at the screen. The time she had been waiting for all week had finally arrived. He definitely was going to have a hell of a party.

Yup. – A

Do you need a ride? – C

No. But I’m sure you’re girlfriend needs it To carry her big pride she wanted to add but she didn’t. She typed pressing hard on her screen.

Girlfriend? What are you talking about? – C