Chapter 6- The Epic Fall

"What the- - - Ahhh"

Ally gasped when the ice cold water was poured all over her body. Her clothes, hair, shoes and everything else was completely drenched in water. Thanks to Cameron Fucking Miller.

"You... You.." she said to Cameron who was already running away from her.

She looked around and saw him running in the hallway. He was already quite far from her reach. To fulfill her vengeance by killing him, she also took a huge step and started running behind him. Just after 5 seconds, her wet shoes slipped and she was down the hard marble floor on her back.

"Ahhh..." She screamed as pain spread over her left leg. She grabbed it firmly as it would reduce her pain.

"Cameron! Cameron!" She shouted his name in both pain and anger. There was no way she could walk right now.

"What?!" A voice called out from far away in the empty hallway.

"Cameron Fucking Miller, Get your ass back here right now or I'll chop your balls off and feed it to the dogs." She was still sitting on the floor with her back pressed to a locker door.

After a minute of contemplation Cameron started walking towards Ally. "What do you .." he stopped in his tracks as he saw Ally with her wet clothes and both of her hands holding on to one of her leg.

Cameron realized what may have happened. And he did the unthinkable; he started laughing at her. He was laughing so hard that after a few seconds his laughter became silent.

"Oh shit! I missed the epic fall." He said in between his chuckles.

"You're impossible." Ally said as anger boiled inside her.

Cameron still continued to laugh at her not even bothering to offer her some help. He was definitely not the gentleman type.

She just stared at him in disbelief. Getting tired of his behavior, Ally crawled and took her bag; she held on to one of the locks and tried to push herself off the floor. The support was too small and she lost her balance.

Cameron immediately rushed towards her and caught her in mid air and saved her from falling on the floor again.

"Are you ok?" he asked holding her arms.

Ally balanced herself on one leg and looked up at him. They had never been this close to each other. She could easily tell he was much taller than her and even hotter when he was so near to her face. His pale green eyes had a look of worry in them. He was no longer laughing and was looking intently in Ally's eyes as if to get a positive answer to his question.

"I am fantastic with a supposedly broken leg. Now are you done laughing?" She said in a harsh tone unable to handle his gaze. Cameron nodded with a slight smile.

He quickly came close to her ear and whispered "At least you fell for me."

Hearing his yet another corny line, Ally bursts into laughter throwing back her head. She maintained her balance by placing both of her hands on Cameron's shoulder. He placed his hands on her waist to keep her from falling again and started laughing with her. Between their sniggers they would both look at each other and start laughing all over again.

It lasted for a few minutes and both gained their composure.

"You'll never stop it. Will you?" She said to him with a smile. It came out more as statement rather than a question because she knew the answer to it.

He shook his head in response and said "And you'll always Dorky. I mean who would try to run when they are wet?"

Ally glared at him. She knew he wouldn't give up calling her Dorky.

"My name is Ally. And for the record I didn't fell for you, I fell because of you." She said chuckling slightly.

Cameron pouted which made her laugh even more. She had completely forgotten about her sprained leg and her completely wet clothes. They were just there in the middle of the hallway looking at each other.

He bent a little breaking away their moment and scooped Ally up in his arms.

"Wh- What are you doing?" she said utterly shocked by his actions. In a reflex action she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"How are you going to go home?" He said as he started walking.

"I have a car, Miller. I can very well drive."

He stopped walking and looked down at her.

"And how are you going to drive with that leg?" He resumed walking towards the exit.

She realized that she had no other option but to go with him. Probably all her friends were already home and calling her parents from work wasn't a good choice.

"But what about my car? How will I come to school tomorrow?"

"I'll pick you up." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Where do you live?" Cameron asked her as they were walking into the parking lot.

Ally told him the address and found out he lived very near to her house. It was just a 5 minute drive. All of her friends lived far away and she didn't want to trouble her parents so she agreed to his idea.

Being this close to him had its advantages .She was able to smell his sporty cologne. She had always loved the sporty scent of boys. It was better than the perfumes with the smell of flowers and stuff. She also glanced at his biceps as they flexed and straightened. He had the perfect amount of muscles. They were lean not the 'I am on steroids' kind of muscles. He was definitely one of the best looking boys in her school.

She looked at his face but he was too busy thinking about something. She quickly averted her gaze so that he wouldn't catch her checking him out. Instead, Ally thought on her plan of revenge. After all if it wasn't for Cameron she wouldn't have this problem in the first place. So he did deserve a bit of trouble from her.

-----------------------------

A/N: So what's up guys? Tell me what you think of this chapter. Vote and comment if you can. I need to know what my readers think.