Chapter 4- Chemistry over Pen

Chapter 4- Chemistry over pen

The noise of the class faded in the background as Ally was too focused on the egoistic boy standing right in front of her. She couldn't believe Cameron had just pushed her and didn't even apologize for it.

"Are you blind?" Ally gazed straight into Cameron's eyes with anger.

"Yeah. Blame your face." He said tilting his head with a smirk as he took a step towards Ally. She took a step back in response and turned away from him as she started stomping off to her seat. She couldn't figure out if he meant it in as a compliment or an insult.

"By the way, I meant in a good way. And I was expecting something like a 'Hi'" He called out from behind clearing her doubt. She stopped walking and turned to face him. She took a few steps towards him and looked right into his pale green eyes with rage. He was staring back at her. The only difference was that his eyes were filled with amusement.

"Hi Miller." She said it with a forced smile on her face.

Just at that moment, the chemistry teacher entered from behind him, breaking their epic stare off. She signaled them to move to their seats. The class was much quieter now.

Ally took the second last seat of the third row and not to her surprise; Cameron took the last seat behind her. He really loved getting to her nerves. She wasn't one of those nerds who followed teachers like a puppy in order to make a good impression on them. She was a 'cool nerd', so she always took the last seats.

She took out her notebook and textbook getting ready for the first boring lecture of the day. She was going through the pages of her textbook when a sweet voice called out from the front.

"May I come in Mrs. Bennett?" Her head snapped up in response. Jake was standing at the door frame with a straight expression on his face.

"Get in." She ordered him.

Ally's heart started pacing in her chest as she realized Jake was in her class. Holy shit, Jake Lerman is in her class.

'Chemistry. Jake. This has to be a signal from god.' She thought to herself.

Jake moved his way towards Ally's row. Her eyes followed his movements as he slipped into an empty seat in front of her. She started internally panicking realizing how close he was to her. Holy Mother of God even his back is sexy. Help.

A movie played in her mind as she kept staring at the back of his head. She pictured he would turn and ask her to be his girlfriend and then kiss the life out of her. This happened every time she saw him. Her mind was full of things that couldn't really happen in real life. She shook her head to get away from the distracting thoughts.

The lecture began; the voice of the teacher grabbed her attention. She focused as much as she could but always took a chance to glance at Jake from the corner of her eye. 15 minutes into the class when Mrs. Bennett told everybody to write some equation. She quickly took out her pencil case and began writing.

Cameron nudged her from behind and said "Give me a pen, Parker."

"No." she said in a stern voice facing him.

He didn't ask, he ordered her. 'This boy needs to have some fucking manners', she thought to herself. She looked at the back of Jake's head with a stupid smile on her face. Now she would get to watch Jake more often, just as she had wished. The thought made her excited and very nervous at the same time.

He suddenly turned around looked at her face.

Oh goddamn it, he's looking at me, why am I still smiling? God, help me. The voice inside her head said.

"Umm.. Hey do you have an extra pen? Mine's not working." He said in his sweet voice with a hopeful look on his face. Shit there's go that adorable look! How am I going to survive this?

Ally just stared at his handsome face unable to process the fact that he had talked to her. When Cameron cleared his throat from behind, she was brought back to reality.

"Ummm.." she looked away and started searching for a pen on her table.

"Ye- Yeah Sure." She said giving him a pen.

"Thanks. Ally, right?" Jake said with a smile on his face.

Words got stuck in Ally's throat, she was unable to digest that he knew her name. He fucking knows her name. To top that, he had a cute smile on his face which was not helping her.

Once again Cameron poked a finger in her back making her jump.

"Ye- Yes." She spoke nervously.

"Cool." He said as he turned around and resumed his work. Ally was left flabbergasted. Her crush, since who knows how long, finally talked to her and he even knew her name. Wow, what the fuck just happened here.

Her face curved up into that idiotic grin again.

"What the hell Parker? You didn't give me a pen when I asked." Cameron whispered from behind. Her mood changed from rainbows to thunder.

"You didn't ask you ordered. Plus. you're a jerk." She said as she turned to look at him. They were both murmuring to each other.

Cameron had an angry look on his face. This look was new to Ally. He looked dangerous with an angry look which made her feel slightly bad for what she had done.

"You would do anything for lover boy. How fantastic." He laughed coldly.

She was surprised. Why was he angry? Maybe because she wasn't paying attention to him, but to someone else. Ally decided to take this as a chance to tease him.

"Are you jealous Miller?" She said with a smirk.

Cameron expressions changed in a second. He was shocked as he tried to process what she had just said.

"What? No!" He exclaimed in protest almost immediately.

"You're not that lucky, Parker. Besides, I just want you to know that he's not good for you."

"Look, who's talking." She mocked him.

"Fine. Don't believe me." He said as he lifted his hands in defeat.

"You'll see yourself." He muttered under his breath looking down.

"Whatever." She turned away from him and started scribbling on her notebook.

-------

A/N : Sorry guys if this is bad and sorry I took so long. School was killing me but now it's finally summer break (I am from Asia). So I am hoping to update often. Thank you so much for the response and please keep voting and telling me your thoughts, it's very encouraging. You all are too sweet and I hope you enjoy my story. Also this is how I react when I talk or see my crush, sorry if it's stupid( And please excuse my grammar).The side is a pic of Logan Lerman who is playing Jake. He's cute isn't he? Keep reading as it gets interesting from here!