Chapter 15

We continue to kiss until someone clears there throat. We pull apart and I blush. Everyone claps and cheers. "I love ya Makayla May Dixon!" "I love you to Daryl Wayne Dixon!"

(A/n: I don't really know his middle name, so this is what I wanted it to be!)

Then I hear dad and Maggie talking. "Rick! Let her come with us! Please!" "If she wants to she can!" Then Maggie walks over to me. "Kayla? Do you wanna go on a run with me and Glenn?" I look at Daryl. He nods his head, so I turn to Maggie and nod mine. "Okay! We're leaving in 15, so be ready." I nod then walk up to Carl, Beth and Judith. "Can I see her?" I ask Beth. She nods and hands me Judith. I smile at her and walk over to make a bottle. Sasha walks up to me and grabs my shoulders. "She's beautiful!" I nod. "How are you feeling?" She thinks Judith is mine? "Oh no! She's my little sister! My mom died giving birth to her!" "I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" "It's okay!" Beth walks over to me. "Maggie wants you to get your stuff ready!" I hand her the baby and walk to the cell block. I walk to my cell and grab my back pack. I put my pistol in my waistband, and my new knife  in my bra. I put some ammo in my back pack and grab the necklace mom gave me. I put it on my neck, and walk to Daryl. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he wraps his around my waist. I see he looks worried . "I'll be back! Don't worry!" "I kno'! I love ya!" I love you two!" Then Maggie calls for me. I peck him on the lips and walk to her and Glenn.

We get in the car and I lay my head on the window. "Don't worry! They will be fine!" Maggie says. I give her a half hearted smile, and Glenn starts the car. I turn around and wave as the group watches us leave.

We pull up to a nursery looking place. Maggie gets out and looks around. "Outside clear!" She yells. We get out and she walks up to Glenn. They kiss then she walks to me. "Be careful!" She says hugging me. "No promises!" I joke. "You stay out here, we will loot." Glenn says. She nods and we walk in. "You get the baby stuff, I'll get everything else." I say. He nods then walks the opposite direction as me. I walk around and stuff my backpack with food. I find a stuffed duck and grab it. I walk over to Glenn, and he shows me a basket full of formula. "Let's go!" I say. We walk out and see Maggie smiling. "We hit the jack pot for powder formula!" Glenn says. "Good!" Maggie says. Then we hear footsteps. I look up and see the one and only Merle Dixon. We all raise our guns, but he puts his on the ground. He starts walking towards us with a smirk on his face. "Stop!" Maggie yells. "Glenn! Makayla! Is my brother still alive?" Merle says. Should I tell him? "Yeah! My husband is alive!" Merle looks at me confused. "What?" He says. I just smirk. Then a look of realization crosses his face. "Ohh! You and my bruder got hitched?!" He says with the most annoying laugh ever. "Your Daryls brother?" Maggie says. "Yeah! I even knew Glenn and Makayla here, way back when officer friendly left me up on that roof!" Merle says. Maggie looks at me. "Dad left him on a roof, because he was being an idiot!" He steps forward, but I cock my gun. He smirks, but steps back. "My bruders got 'emself a feisty one?!" "Shut up Dixon!" I say moving my gun towards him. "Take me to my brother and I will call all that past stuff even!" "Your NOT comin' to our camp!" I yell at him. "Come on! Don't be mean to you brother in law!" I yell at him. Then he pulls out a gun and shoots. I hear the shot, right before I feel my shoulder rip open! I scream and Maggie pulls us on the other side of the car. Merle comes up and throws me on the ground, then wraps himself around Maggie, and points the gun at her head. Glenn comes around and stops. "Get in the car!" Merle says. I pull myself behind another car and look at my shoulder. "I'm not taking you to our camp!" Glenn yells at him. "Not you Camp! Somewhere else!" Merle says. I hear a car door open and close. Then I hear the engine start. "That's more like it!" Merle says. Then I hear more doors open and close, then the car drives off. Leaving me alone, until I hear footsteps. I look up and see a woman with a katana. "Did you know those two?!" She says. "Yes! That's my best friend, and her boyfriend!" "What about the other one?" "He was from my old group. He's also my brother in law." "We need to get you to your camp!" She says looking at my shoulder. I notice she has blood all over her stomach, and a bullet hole in her leg. "You to! Come on!" She helps me stand up, and wraps her arm around my neck. I help her limp, on our way to the prison. I stop and grab the formula, then walk back to her. "Wait! You need walker blood! They don't try to kill you if you smell like them!" I find a walker, and walk up to it. I stab it in the head with my knife, then cut its stomach open. I cover my hands with blood, then rub it all over my stomach. I avoid my bullet wound as best as I can. I walk to her and we start 'walking' again.