chapter twenty-three

We walk up to a car and they start messing with some people inside. They pull them all out and I see Mirschonne, Carl, and dad. "First, I'm gonna let these mean tear into Makayla like they've been wanting to, then were gonna do the same to the other girl, then well kill them then were gonna beat Daryl to death and kill the boy, then well finally kill you." The leader says.

The perviast of them all grabs me and undoes my pants. I jump away from him and they all start attacking my family. The guy gets a knife and rips my shirt. I start running, but he pulls us to the ground. He stand me in the thigh, and I escape him. I shoot him in the head, and take off running.

I find a house, so I go in. I have my gun in hand just in case. I limo throughout the house, and come to the living room. I break down in tears when I see Carol and Judith. "C-carol!" I say. She turns around and runs to hug me. Tyreese comes up and gives me a small side hug then hands me Judith. "Hey baby girl! Its Kay!" I say kissing her for head. She giglles and grabs my hand. "Kayla, what happened to your leg?!" Carol asks. "I was with a group of guys, then we found dad, Carl, and Mirschonne. Dad killed some of there men, and a guy tried to......do something to me. He undid my pants and rolled my shirt. I got away and he stabbed me." I say and while the tear. She hugs me then pulls me down to sit on a couch. "How'd y'all get out?" I ask. "Lizzie and Micka shot a man that was gonna kill me. I got out with them and they had Judith. We almost got killed, but Carol saved us. We found a home, but Lizzie went crazy. She killed Micka thinking she would come back as a walker and be our friend. She wanted to do the same to Judith, so we had to kill her." Tyreese says and I nod. Judith starts fussing and Tyreese takes her. "I'll go lay her down for a nap, you two take care of that." He says then leaves.

Carol helps me get my pants on then wraps my leg up after getting the bullet out and disinfecting it. She gives me one of her shirts and helps me put my pants back on after she cut a whole right around the bullet hole.

Once Tyreese comes back in, we all sit down to discuss the plan. "I'm gonna go blow up Terminus, and save our group. If I'm not back within an hour, meet me at the spot where the tracks meet." Carol says and we nod. She grabs her stuff, and leaves.