chapter twenty-four

Tyreese holds Judith while he walks out of the house, and I limp out. He stops and I run into him. I peer around him, and see the beat sight ever. Coming towards us is our group. Tyreese hand me Judith just as Sasha grabs him into a hug. Dad and Carl grab me and I cry into them.

Once they let go, Daryl goes to hug me, but Maggie runs and beats him. She grabs me and lifts me into the air. I gasp when my leg hits hers and she sets me down. "Are you okay? What happened? Did I hurt you?" She asks checking me. "This guy stabbed me, but I'm fine." I say. She nods then Daryl comes up. "I'm so sorry Mak! I should have been there for ya! Did that filth piece of crap touch you?" He asks and I hug him. "No, he didn't touch me. He stabbed me, but I shot him." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He puts his around my waist and kisses the top of my head.

After we all finished our meeting, we started walking. We hear a cry for help, so our men walk off to see it. Turns out it was a catholic priest. He leads us to his church and we all go in. He had food, so we start eating.

A little while later, we were heard something outside, so Daryl and I went to check it out. He starts talking with a guy that was from Termanius, then they all end up dead. We hear a car, and I sew it has a white cross like the one that Daryl told me that had kidnapped Beth. I take off running/limping to a car, and Daryl starts calling my name. He chases me, and we get in. He gets in the drivers seat, and I get in the passenger seat. He takes off real fast and we follow the car.

We stop the car and sew that were in Atlanta. Someone starts shooting at us, so we get out and run into a building. We walk around until we hear crying. We look and see a man under a bookshelf. I walk over to start lifting it, but I can't do it alone. Daryl helps me, and he crawls out.

We start walking across a bridge like thing, and see the guy from earlier. He locks us in, after cutting tents open allowing a ton of walkers to come at us. We kill them, then run back to the door. "Can ya crawl through?" He asks. I nod and he holds the doors apart. I cralw through, but my leg gets slammed on the chain. I cry out in pain and crawl the rest of the way.

We walk across a bridge and see a car with a white cross. We run off towards it, and we get in the back. I look out then start tapping Dartls chest. "What?" He asks, and I point out to the herd of walkers coming towards us. He closes the doors, just as they start banging on it. "Get in the seat and buckle up!" He says. I do what he says, then he does the same.  The doors open and some start climbing in. "Hold on!" He yells. I grab ahold of the handle bar just as he drives us off of the bridge. We crash head first into the ground, then we flip over.