Chapter twenty-seven

Hey guys, so this is the last chapter. I didn't really know where to go from here, because the plot starts to get very confusing. I want to thank you guys for all the support!
Loves- Katie
=========================

We walk on the road, all of us dehydrated and broken. Maggie and I have been attached by the hip the whole time, because of loosing Beth. Glenn's on her side, and Daryl's on mine.

We come across a pile of water bottles with a note on top. Dad reads it and smiles, then it starts raining. We all cheer and smile, that is until it starts thundering and lightning. "Come on! We saw a barn!" Daryl yells then leads to a barn.

I wake up when I hear growling. I look at the door, and see that there's a bunch of walkers banging on it. I put my back against it, and try to keep the back. I grunt, and Daryl wakes up to help me. One by one, everyone wakes up to help. We all push our backs against as much as possible.

We wake up, and see a man. I pull my gun out, and aim it at him. "Woah! Woah! Woah!" He says. Dad and Daryl pull him outside, and have a chat with him. "Maggie, lets go take a walk?" I say when I see her and Glenn arguing. She nods and we walk out the other door.

We walk along a river to collect water, but I hear movement. I pull my gun out, and look around for her. I can't see her anywhere, but I do hear a blood curdling scream. I run and see a walker on top of Maggie. I go and push him off, but I get tackled by another one. I feel a writ in my shoulder, and see that I got bit. "No! No! No, no, no!" I yell crying.

Maggie stabs the walker then runs over to me. "No! This can't be happening! You can't leave me!" She yells. She unties the flannel from her waist, and puts it on my shoulder. "We have to get back! We need to get back now!" I say and she nods.

We walk into the barn, and Glenn, Daryl, dad, and Carl run up to us. "Where'd ya go?! You didn't even tell anyone! You coudve gotten kidnapped, killed, or bit-!" Daryl starts to yell, but Maggie and I look at him. He looks between us, then at my shoulder. "W-what happened?" Carl asks.

I remove the shirt from my shoulder, and everyone falls silent. "N-no! No!" Dad says crying. Carl runs up to me and hugs my waist crying. "You can't leave me! You can't leave me!" He yells. I pay his back and kiss his head. "I'm so sorry, bub!" I say and he sobs.

I walk outside with Daryl. "Why would you just run off like that?! You got bit in a spot that we can't amputate!" He yells at me. He turns around to hide his tears, and I hug him from behind. He tries to pull away, but I don't let him.

"I'm so sorry, Daryl! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I say. He turns around and captures me in a kiss. I kiss him back, and we walk back to the barn.

I feel myself starting to get weaker. "Daryl! I want you to be the one to do it! Don't let me turn into one of those things!" I say handing him the gun. Everyone turns around, and Daryl kisses my forehead. He hugs me then I feel the cool metal. I hear a shot, and everything goes black.