Final Decisions // C3

"Often the hardest thing about moving forward is leaving something behind...and usually it's apart of ourselves" - z2z

Amberle's POV:

"Elena, does Marvel know my current situation?" I asked.

"Yes, I believe they sent their best regards as well" Elena stated.

I used my open hand to pinch the bridge of my nose, "why can't they give me an extension on time? Or why can't they move production?"

"Honestly, they're ready to start filming as soon as next week and they need their lead. As for moving production...they spent weeks building the sets and transporting equipment to Paris, they aren't going to move the set back to L.A just because you want them too" Elena stated.

I sighed, "Okay, okay...I understand but Elena I don't know what to do"

She grew silent before she stated, "as your manager I highly urge you to go to Paris"

"I understand...I'll give you my answer by tomorrow morning" I said with disappointment.

"Until then..." Elena said as she hung up.

I immediately sat down and put my hands over my eyes. Ugh....

"Baby, what's wrong?" Daniel asked as he rubbed my shoulder.

"Marvel wants my answer on the movie deal by tomorrow...or they'll give my role to another person" I stated as I looked at him. He was definitely disappointed, I look at the other boys and they looked shocked too.

"What are you to going to do?" asked Daniel.

"I honestly don't know...I don't want to leave you and the boys during this time but this is also the role of a lifetime" I said hoping he would understand.

"I know...I'll support you no matter what decision you make" Daniel said as he kissed my forehead. Then, he moved his forehead to touch mine and we just sat there for a few minutes...I wish I knew how he really felt.

"Guys, I think I'm going to take Christina back to the house...it's been a long few days. Anybody want to come with?" Corbyn stated.

Immediately, Jack raised his hand...I could tell he misses his bed.

"We'll come too" Daniel said as I looked at him in shock.

"Danny no, I need to be here with Penelope" I said in a hushed voice.

"You need to rest on an actual bed" Daniel stated.

I rolled my eyes, "okay...but let me just say good bye to Penelope"

"Of course" Daniel said.

"I'll be right back" I said to the other boys.

I walked into Penelope's room and she was sleeping so I just sat on the edge of her bed.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Oh did I wake you?" I said with concern.

"No I wasn't actually sleeping", she said as she sat up, "so what is it?"

"Daniel, Corbyn, Christina, Jack and I are going to head back to the house...will you be alright here with Zach and Jonah?" I asked.