Over and Done With // C12

"I hope with every bone in my body, that it will be us in the end" - Unknown

Daniel's POV:

As our concert ended, we decided to head into the break room to relax before the second part of our meet & greet. I hugged Amberle before we went in and I couldn't help but feel guilty about what happened with Jessica a few days ago. I watched as Amberle approached Jonah and Eva, she must be curious. At that moment my phone beeped with a message from an unknown number.

Hey babe, it's Jessica. Remember? The one you slept with? Anywho I was hoping you could come outside to the back parking lot so we could chat...in private. I'll be waiting😘

Ugh what could she want now? Whatever, I decided to go outside to end her fantasies with me. I found her kicking around some pebbles...

"What do you want? And don't call me your 'babe' ever again" I stated with a new iciness in my tone.

"My, my, my...demanding is quite sexy on you Daniel" she said as she approached me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Get to your point" I said throwing her arms off of my neck.

"Well I was thinking about what happened the other day and I decided that I missed you" she said biting her lip.

I raised an eyebrow in suspicion, "I'm taken...I have a girlfriend. Her name is Amberle".

"Oh don't remind me about that arm candy. Listen we both know she's just temporary...we all know you want me" she said as her eyes glanced to the back door.

To my surprise, she grabbed my neck with astonishing force and crashed my lips onto hers. Her kiss was so rough and uncomfortable that I tried to pull away but her nails dug into my skin. I heard a phone drop and my heart sank....please don't be Amberle, please don't be Amberle. I slowly turned around, damn it was Amberle...

I watched her clench her stomach and I also saw the hurt flash in her eyes. I was speechless, I didn't know what to say or what to do to make this all better.

"Well this is awkward" Jessica said as she stepped possessively to my side. Geez, Jessica acts like I'm some toy that she can fight for...I mean she can try but I'm all Amberle's. Or at least I was...

"I'm Jessica and I know that Daniel and I make an amazing pair....specially after what happened a few days ago" she stated. I'm sorry what? Did she just say we made an amazing pair?!? I was so distracted by Amberle's expressions that I didn't even notice Jessica trace her fingers along my jawline.

"Amber-" I started, I didn't know what I was going to say but I had to say something.

"Don't...just don't" she cut me off. She picked up her phone and rushed inside. My instinct was to chase after her...and so I did.

"Wait babe!" Jessica called before I slammed the door on her.

I chased Amberle all through the building and I tried to stop her several times but she just shook me off.

"Daniel, man, what's going on?" Jack asked as I ran past him.

"I'll explain later" I said watching Amberle run out the front door.

I followed out the front door and I looked down to see that the ground was recently wet with her tears.

"Amberle...just let me explain please" I stated as I tried to touch her but she backed away.

"Daniel there's nothing you can say to make any of this better! And don't you dare pull that 'it's not what it looks like' crap on me because I'm not an idiot" she yelled.