Adventure Awaits // C4

"It's true what the poets say, Paris is the city of love" - Unknown

Amberle's POV:

"Wait really?" Elena asked.

"Yes!" I said enthusiastically.

"Alright, I'll inform the studio but just to let you know Marvel wants you out of L.A by tomorrow" Elena stated.

"What? That soon," I asked, "I can't memorize all my lines by tomorrow"

"They know, technically you don't have to memorize lines until the following week but you need to be there for costume fittings and meet & greets"

"Oh okay, I understand...will you be coming to Paris with me?"

"Of course! I can't leave you alone in Paris! I'm leaving tonight so I'll be at the airport tomorrow when you arrive"

"Okay thanks! I'll leave you to finish packing then"

"Alright, see you in Paris!"

"See you in Paris" I said as I hung up the phone.

"Time to go inform Daniel" I said as I stood up and walked out my door.

I stepped out into the hallway and it was weirdly quiet, I mean at least Jack would be roaming the halls but he's not. I took a deep breath and walked into Daniel's room. He quickly hugged me knowing that what I was about to tell him would effect our entire future.

"Daniel....as you know I have some news" I said as we sat on the bed.

"Yes...please do share" he stated with eager beaming in his eyes.

"I have decided...to go to Paris" I said as I saw shock on Daniel's face.

There was a moment of silence as Daniel stood up and faced away from me....

"Daniel what's wrong?" I asked.

"Why would you leave?" he asked disappointed.

"Because you said it yourself that this would boost my career and you said we would be fine" I stated as I stood up.

He quickly turned around, "I didn't mean any of those things! I want you to stay here! Stay with me!"

"But-"

"No Amberle! I thought you would of known better than to leave for Paris! That's why I said those things! I knew you would never leave...but I guess I was wrong!" Daniel said in a tone that suggested I was stupid.

"How was I supposed to know!? If you wanted me to stay then why did you say all of those things about how this could effect my future!" I yelled.

"I was trying to be a nice guy!" Daniel said raising his voice.

I was ultimately confused...he should of just told me to stay and told me he didn't want me to leave. However, he didn't and he suggested to leave instead so I made the rash decision to leave.

"Daniel I don't care if you aren't nice! You're part of this relationship and your job is to tell me how you really feel!" I exclaimed as Daniel sighed and walked off into the corner.

"I want what's best for you and I didn't want to be selfish!" Daniel said as he lowered his voice.

I rolled my eyes, "it's too late now, Elena has probably already informed Marvel"

Daniel sighed in frustration..."you idiot"

"What did you just call me?" I asked in shock.

"Nothing" he mumbled.