Old Enemies // C14

"One cannot plan for the unexpected" - Unknown

Amberle's POV:

I was left speechless, wasn't my sister supposed to be in jail?!?

"No? I honestly thought you would of figured it out...we're quite similar in fact" she stated as she walked into my hotel room.

"I should've known, Jessica did say Amberle was 'arm candy' which was exactly what you called her a few months ago!" Daniel raised his voice as he walked over to my side, protectively.

"Yeah well, the cute ones aren't always smart Daniel" she said as she sat on my bed.

I got an uneasy feeling from Lillianne...something isn't right. "Shouldn't you be in jail?" I blurted.

"Oh, yeah about that....my boyfriend bailed me out" she said with a sly smile.

"I don't recall you getting a bail option in the court..." I stated as she stood up.

"That's because there was none...we may or may not of left behind a few dead bodies but it's whatever" Lillianne said as she approached me.

Daniel stepped in front of me in an attempt to protect me.

"Speaking of which, me and my boyfriend have come to terms that we don't like you, so if you would so kindly follow me Amberle..." she stated starting towards the door.

"Why would I do that?" I asked as Daniel grabbed my hand. I didn't really mind it because I was kind of scared of my sister.

Lillianne sighed, "ugh fine we'll do this the hard way. Either come with me or the scary men surround this building will slaughter every last person in this hotel".

I started laughing like a wackadoo, "I'm sorry, who do you think you are? America's most wanted?!?" I kept laughing and I could tell Lillianne was getting annoyed.

She rolled her eyes and in one swift motion she picked up a chair and smashed it over Daniel. Um, since when did she get so strong? I fell onto my knees to check if Daniel was okay...I felt a huge relief as I found a steady pulse, he was just unconscious.

"Okay I'm calling the cops" I stated as I walked over to my phone but Lillianne quickly raced behind me and placed a rag in front of my nose. I assumed this rag had some form of sleeping medication on it because I started to feel tired.

"I don't think so little sister" Lillianne stated as I fell asleep.
_______________________________

I woke up in a dark room tied to a chair...okay this is getting annoying, who does this psycho think she is? The only source of light was a lightbulb in the room and it was hot and stuffy. It took me a second to realize that there was another person tied to another chair behind me.

"Amberle? Are you finally awake?" Daniel asked.

"Yes, I have such a huge headache though" I replied as Daniel grabbed my hand through the ropes.

There was a spiral staircase behind me which was what Daniel was facing but I was facing the wall.

"Your sister is crazy" he stated as he laughed.

"I know...but I wonder who her boyfriend is" I said.

"Me too....so how do you suppose we get out of here?" he asked.

"Well I think-" I started but then was cut off by the sound of heels clicking down the spiral staircase.

"Hello children!" Lillianne stated as she bursted into my vision.