Without Him // C8

"Missing you comes in waves and tonight I'm drowning" - Unknown

Amberle's POV:

Lately, Daniel has been missing my calls...I know he's been super busy creating new music but we haven't talked in two weeks. I know this sounds super arrogant of me but I wish he would at least shoot me a text. I sat in my trailer staring at my phone, hoping he would text me...

"Are you still waiting for him?" Shawn asked as he entered my trailer.

"Of course I am" I said as I sighed.

"He's just been busy with his career, trust me I've been there too" Shawn said as he sat down next to me.

"You think? What if he's avoiding me?"

"Him? No...he wouldn't avoid a princess like you. He's lucky to have you, and he knows it"

I immediately smiled and touched my "taken" necklace.

"Come on, let's go" Shawn said taking my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To set five, they need us" he replied.

I stared at my phone just as Shawn pulled me out of my trailer. We walked to set five which was "my house" and I believed we were shooting the scene where Nathan found out my secret. Since Shawn had to get back to his music ASAP, we were shooting all of his scenes first.

"Hey Stan" I stared as I waved.

"There's my favorite Captain Marvel" Stan stated as he applauded. "But what are you wearing?"

I looked down at my sweats and awkwardly smiled.

"Mary! Get Amberle to wardrobe!" Stan shouted as one of the crew members took my arm and walked towards the wardrobe.

"Bethany?!?" I exclaimed as I entered the wardrobe room.

"Hey!" Bethany stated as I ran up to her to give her a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm part of your wardrobe crew" Bethany said as she shrugged.

"That's amazing! I'm so happy you're here!" I said as she walked over to pick out an outfit.

"Trust me, I'm just as ecstatic" Bethany said as she pulled out high waisted shorts, a black buster, and a printed kimono.

For those of you who forgot, Bethany was my wardrobe stylist during the tour with the boys.

"Throw these on" Bethany said as she handed me the pair of clothes.

I walked into the changing room and changed into the cute outfit.

"You look adorbs!" Bethany exclaimed as she started to loosely curl my hair. One of Bethany's assistants did my makeup as Bethany finished curling my hair.

"Thanks Bethany!" I stated.

"No problem! Now go...they're waiting for you!" Bethany said as she shooed me out.

I walked back to set with Mary as she pointed out my spot in the next scene.

"Alright! Let's do this thanggggg" I yelled as I got into placement.

In this scene, I was sitting on the couch as Shawn bursted into my living room.

"Scene 32, act 5" Mary yelled as she clicked the thing they use. I don't know what it's called...

"AND ACTION!" Stan shouted.

Shawn bursted into my living room as I got up off the couch.

"Jeez, you scared me Nathan!" I exclaimed as I placed a hand over my chest. "For a second I thought you were a robber"