Broken Loyalties // C11

"Forever & Always...that's what we were supposed to be. Now they are just two meaningless words..." - Me

Amberle's POV:

I raised my hand to cover my mouth and I clenched my stomach as a tear fell. My heart was begging for an explanation but my head wanted to get the heck out of that parking lot.

"Well this is awkward" the brown-haired girl stated as she stepped to Daniel's side. "I'm Jessica and I know that Daniel and I make an amazing pair....specially after what happened a few days ago" she stated as she traced her fingers along Daniel's jawline. Why isn't he stopping her!?!

"Amber-" Daniel started.

"Don't...just don't" I said as I picked my phone up and went back inside. I just couldn't be there so I went inside and grabbed my hotel key before I started walking out the front. Daniel tried to stop me several times but I shook him off. With tears stinging my eyes, I made it out the front door before I realized that thousands of fans would be out there. Luckily, security guards blocked them from attacking me.

My tears decorated the sidewalk before I noticed that Daniel followed me outside.

"Amberle...just let me explain please" Daniel stated as he tried to touch me but I pulled away. I hate to do this is front of all of his fans but I had no choice.

"Daniel there's nothing you can say to make any of this better! And don't you dare pull that 'it's not what it looks like' crap on me because I'm not an idiot" I yelled.

I saw him speechless and once again I knew that I let Daniel break my heart.

"The funny part is, that in the wardrobe room right in there...was the EXACT place where you promised me you wouldn't hurt me again" I stated as I pointed to the doors. I wiped away a tear before I started to walk farther down the sidewalk.

"Amberle! Listen to me!" he stated as he grabbed my arm.

"Stop, Daniel, I don't want to hear your excuses anymore!" I stated as I shook his grip once again.

"Babe, I can fix this....I can fix us" he stated as he looked into my eyes with his glossy blue eyes.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND! THERE IS NO US, THERE IS NO THIS! We have no future together...at least not anymore" I stated as I saw a tear fall from Daniel's eye. "When I left for Paris, the last thing I thought you would do was cheat on me...but I guess you really don't know someone. Where do your loyalties lie Daniel?"

"With you! I love you! It's always been you...and I'm not going to loose you again" he stated as I shook my head.

"If you loved me...then why would you hurt me? You knew what you were doing and you knew it would hurt me...but that didn't stop you" I said waiting for an answer.

At this point, I didn't really know if Daniel could say anything that would fix my shattered heart. But it would still be nice to hear him fight for me...

"Daniel, I-" my voice cracked fighting back more tears, "I think we're done here".

"What? How could you say that? After everything we've been through!" Daniel said with more tears streaming down his face.

I hate seeing him hurt and I hated knowing that I was the reason for his pain...but there comes a point in time where I have to put myself first. I have to let him go before I break...

"More like everything you've put me through. You've hurt me so many times and I thought that we could be happy together but I was mistaken" I said with my head down.

I looked at the bunch of fans now holding their phones up and recording us. Sometimes I wish they could respect us and not record this...

"I can't do this anymore...I'm emotionally drained Daniel" I said wiping away tears. "Here" I said taking off the taken necklace he gave to me and hesitating to put it in his hand.