Forever Yours // C10

"But in the end they all drift away, even the ones who promised to stay" - Unknown

Amberle's POV:

"I love you" Shawn stated.

"I love you too" I replied as Shawn pulled me into a kiss.

It's only been about two weeks since we started shooting but I feel like Shawn and I have developed a stronger on-screen relationship.

"AND CUT!" Stan yelled as I pulled away from Shawn.

I mean I know I tell him that we're just friends and we are but you can't deny that passion that exists on-screen.

"Hey, great job today" Shawn stated as he approached me and drank some water from a plastic bottle.

"Thanks" I said as I drank water too.

"AND THATS A WRAP FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND!" Stan shouted.

I don't know why Labor Day weekend was the only weekend where we didn't film but I mean I don't question Stan Lee. It was already late into Sunday night and I was too tired to function. I waved Shawn and the crew goodbye as I walked towards my trailer to grab my phone and hotel key.

I grabbed my phone to notice that I got a text from Daniel...it read:

"Hey Amber! I'm sorry I missed you...you must of been busy filming today. I hope you're having a good time and I love you! I wish I could see you on Monday"

I smiled as I replied with "I wish I could see you too and I hope you're traveling safely. I love you more!". Then it hit me like a ton of bricks...why don't I just visit Daniel at his show!?! I quickly grabbed my keys to see if I could ask for Stan's permission before he left set. I practically ran everywhere and looked high and low before I noticed that Stan was at the concessions table.

"Stan! Stan!" I yelled as I flailed my arms.

He looked up from his coffee and smiled as he saw me.

"Why hello there Amberle Rose....what can I do for you?" he asked.

Stan was a strange person, he was the only person I knew who called me by my first and middle name.

"Um I was wondering if I could leave set and visit Daniel" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

Even though I knew it was dark out, the light from the lamps still beamed with brightness.

"How long would you be gone?" he asked suspiciously.

"Until Wednesday..." I said biting my lip.

I saw his expression change from compassion to business...I knew that being gone for two days of filming could seriously put production on the line but maybe there's a slight sliver of chance.

"Please! It would mean everything to me" I said once again tugging at his compassionate side.

The cast and crew were like one big family and I was hoping to play that to my advantage...

"I've been lonely lately, and even though I have you guys who have been my family...I still miss Daniel" I said starting to fake cry.

Stan crossed his arms and looked me dead in the eye. He sighed as he furrowed his brows....

"I mean I guess we can just shoot Shawn's scenes until you get back" he stated annoyed at himself for allowing me to leave.

"Really?!? Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!" I said as I jumped up and hugged Stan. "I promise I'll try to be back as soon as I can!" I stated as I began to run to the exit of set.