Epilogue

"Here's to love, laughter, and a happily ever after" - Unknown

*Five years later*

Amberle's POV:

I woke up to the sound of chattering in the hallway, then I realized that today was the day. Today was the day I was going to marry Daniel Seavey. We decided that we wanted to wait a few years to get our perfect venue and we didn't want to rush things. I do realize that five years is a long time but I'm only 22, I have plenty of time on my hands.

"Wake up!" Penelope said as she bursted into my room and jumped on my bed. "You're getting married"

"Nooooooooooooooo, May 3rd is just another normal day" I joked.

"Come on! You need breakfast and we need to start getting ready as soon as possible" Penelope said as a maid came in and brought ten plates each with three slices of French Toast, a slice of a spinach bacon quiche and a blueberry-mint scone for everyone.

I rolled my eyes and rolled out of bed. I should probably give you an update on what things have been like for the past five years. Corbyn and Christina got married last year in the fall after Corbyn proposed two years ago. Penelope and Zach are still dating and are still as happy as can be. The World Tour was more amazing than any of us could imagine, the boys had so much fun and the fans were so supportive. Since that tour, the boys have been on six other tours, three national and three worldwide. The boys also moved into a 15 million dollar mansion about three years ago. My sister apologized for what she had done against us four years ago and I have been visiting her in jail for the past three years now. I played a different superhero in Marvel's Infinity War, I also had a side character part on Avatar 2. As for my modeling career, I recently signed a contract with Tommy Hilfiger and I've been happy ever since. Penelope went on to produce five more albums, three have gone platinum, and she won one Grammy, three American Music Awards, and six Teen Choice Awards. Christina is graduating college this year, she recently hit 12 mil on her YouTube channel, and she has started her own clothing line which has gained worldwide popularity. That has pretty much summed up the past five years.

"Let's make this the wedding of the century" Bethany said as she started to bring out hair supplies. Of course I'm going to hire my favorite stylist for my wedding.

"Hey, Corbyn and I had a fabulous wedding too" Christina chimed in. Christina was one of the bridesmaids so she was in the room supporting me, along with my six other bridesmaids...Penelope, Angi, Anna, Ava, Esther, and Sydnie. I know, that's a lot of bridesmaids but I didn't want it to seem like I had favorites among the families of Why Don't We. Speaking of which...Eva, Isla, and Reese were flower girls who were in another room getting ready.

"And it was beautiful so we can share the 'wedding of the century' title together" I replied to Christina. Penelope started to cough uncontrollably, "are you getting sick?" I asked.

"You're forgetting that Zach and I will get married in the same century" she said as she played with the quiche on her plate.

"Ugh, guys stop...all of our weddings are or will be extravagant" I said as Bethany straightened my hair.

"Settle down girls, you're going to cause stress and rattle the bride" Bethany stated.

"Bride...I honestly never thought I would hear those words this early in my life. I thought I would be forever alone" I mentioned as I stared into the vanity mirror.

"Me too" Christina whispered under her breath.

"Christina, honey, what did you say?" I asked as I looked through the mirror at Christina's reflection.