Ville de l'amour // C5

"A simple hello could lead to a million things" - Unknown

Amberle's POV:

I stood there smiling like an idiot...why does Daniel have this power over me? The pilot lowered the staircase and I probably would of fallen down the stairs if I hadn't made the rash decision to look up from my phone.

To my surprise I saw Daniel waiting at the bottom of the stairs on the airstrip...I practically flew down the stairs and pulled him into a hug. He picked me up and spun me around before he pulled me into a kiss.

"What- are - you- doing here?" I stated in between kisses.

"How could you think I wouldn't come out here to actually apologize?" he stated as he smiled. He looked deep into my eyes, brushed his thumb against my lower lip, and held my face as he kissed me.

"I don't know...you're a busy man and I accepted your voicemail apology" I said as I shrugged.

"I'll always make time for you" Daniel stated as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed the side of my head.

"In the morning, I tried to go into your room but Jack told me you were out...is that when you left for Paris?" I asked.

"Yes, I left early in the morning so I could beat you here" he stated.

"So Jack lied to me!" I stated in annoyance. Daniel just laughed at me and I rolled my eyes.

Since it was about 11 o'clock at night because of the time-zone difference...the paparazzi wasn't at the airport so Daniel and I just strolled through. We told the taxi driver to drive my luggage to my hotel where I would be staying for the next 9 months of filming.

"When do you have to leave?" I said as I looked up at him.

"Unfortunately, tomorrow morning" he said as I frowned. "Hey...we'll make the most out of tonight" he tried to reassure.

I forced a smile and just embraced his presence. He hailed a cab before we drove off to the Eiffel Tower...yes I know, how cliche. When we got there it was obviously closed but Daniel and I had our ways and we made our way to the top.

"Wow" I stated in awe as we stood in the moonlight.

"I know...." Daniel stated as we absorbed the view for a few minutes.

Daniel came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you so much" I mumbled.

"I'll miss you more" he stated as he kissed my cheek.

"Daniel...I don't think I can ever leave you like I physically need you in my life" I stated as I turned around and looked into Daniel's ocean blue eyes.

"You are strong, Amberle, and you are so independent...you'll be fine" Daniel said as a tear fell from my right eye.

He frowned as he took his thumb and wiped away my tear, "I love you so much Amberle, I honestly think that love isn't even close to begin to describe what I feel for you...and if I could have it any other way I would have you come back to L.A, I would throw you on the bed and I would never let you leave my arms...but life doesn't work that way and I'm forced to live my life without waking up to you every morning for the next 9 months. I will be fine though because I believe in us and I believe we will get through this" Daniel stated as he kissed my forehead and placed his head on top of mine.