Important Info!!!

Hello my beautiful petite croissants! How are y'all? I hope you're having a positively vibrant day but we have some VERY important things to cover. Make sure to read the end of this message for a certain contest.

First off, we recently hit 100k on White Lies and I don't know if other authors do this but I do want to thank you all. I know I've said it before but I am so grateful and thankful for each and every one of you. I was just a girl who irrationally threw together and wrote down a story in a week and I never believed that it would have this many reads so soon. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am always here if you guys ever want to talk. If you ever think you're alone and you have no one else to talk you, I am here for you guys, I always am and I always will be. You guys mean so much to me and literally just reading your comments makes my entire day. I would shout some of you guys out but I can't shout all of you out and I love each and every one of you the same so I don't want it to seem like I adore some of you more than others (plus I'm a little lazy). Moving on, I do have a surprise for you guys because I am so thankful for 100K.

So I thought I made this clear in my last message but I guess my hinting game sucks. The Next Generation is basically the trilogy to this story and a sequel for all my other stories. Confused? I'll elaborate, the next generation is a story about the children of WDW... specifically, Amberle and Daniel's, Jack and Julia's, Penelope and Zach's, Corbyn and Christina's children. Yes, Jonah will have a wife and children but that's a secret to be revealed later. This doesn't mean you have to go and read all my other stories because it will focus on the children but I would recommend it. I don't have the official summary to hype you guys up for it but I do have a little dialogue and a brief summary:

"You can never run from your past, there is always something or someone out to get you. There will always be a constant target on your back and you will try to run, believe me, I did, but time has no sense of mercy. Running away from your past is a race you'll never win which leaves you with only one other option; face your past head on. I can't lie to you, it will be rocky and it will make you question every single decision you make as well as question who you are as a person and who you're willing to become to defeat the demons of your past. You can only hope that the people who you've chosen to surround yourself with can smother the flames of your mistakes..."

Arabella Seavey is the child of Daniel Seavey and Amberle Lafontaine. For all of Arabella's life, she's been kept hidden and just out of reach of paparazzi until she turned 16. Now, she's ready to pursue her musical dreams, just like her father, but there is a price to pay. With the new fame Arabella's receiving, old enemies and new scandals are placed in the spotlight. Can Arabella manage through the past of her parents or will she break in the process?

Keep in mind that this story is about all of the children but 75% or so of the story will be written in Arbella's POV. Unfortunately, I have to announce that it will be several months before this trilogy comes out because I need to finish Secrets and then I also need to start/finish Jonah's fanfic before I can write the trilogy. However, I already started planning the trilogy though and I find myself in need of characters...and that's where you guys come in.

In celebration of White Lies hitting 100k, I'm hosting a character contest. You, yes you, have the opportunity to be a character in the trilogy. Now, some of you might not care about this but I'd really love if some of you participated in this contest. All you need to do to enter is;

1) Tell me your name

2) Tell me some physical/personality traits

3) Answer two of the following questions;
- What one piece of advice would you offer to a newborn infant?
- What is true strength?
- What defines you?
- Who are you really? Who is behind the mask that you show to the rest of the world?
- What's your philosophy in life?
- Have you found the purpose of your life? If so, what is it?

You can DM me or leave it in the comments. There will be 3 winners chosen on June 27th 2018, I know that seems like a REALLY long duration but June 27th will be my one-year anniversary on Wattpad so I think it's fitting to pick the winners then.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
UPDATE: THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED! IF YOU ARE BEING CONSIDERED FOR A CHARACTER, YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM ME! 
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Anyways, I hope you guys decide to enter the contest and I hope you all have an amazing day! Thank you for supporting my story and I'll keep you guys updated about the trilogy. Also, I should probably mention that this is the Grand Finale to this series so you bet your top dollar that I'm gonna bring on the drama, the betrayal, and the scandals. Brace yourselves my petite croissants because if you thought Forever & Always was over the top, you have no idea...I love you guys❤️